McDonald's presents Uefa Double Cheeseuro 2012

Started by ME##, May 17, 2012, 09:11:09 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Clearly they did, they played so much better in the second... Kind of surprised Poland didn't lose with their lackluster defense and lackadaisical offensive pushes.

I can only see the first half of the Germany game before work tomorrow but it will surely be more pretty than this cry;

ME##

Yeah, it's unfortunate that he missed the penalty.  It's good that the linesmen actually did their job, though.  befuddlement goowan

I wonder if Poland will be better or worse without Szczczczczczczczczczczcczney for the second game, he seemed to not know his defenders very well.   huhdoodame;
Quote from: NDDR on June 08, 2012, 11:00:06 AM
I can only see the first half of the Germany game before work tomorrow but it will surely be more pretty than this cry;

hopefully cry;

ME##

silvertone

spaceman

Tomorrow is going to be fun.

How many penalties will ROBBENROBBENROBBEN tomorrow?

Also,

ME##

>Nederland

I see Robben is also still confused to where the goalmouth is awdood;

YPrrrr

I'm going to go crazy... the bloody announcers feel the need to end every other sentence with "wasn't it?" "isn't it?" or "didn't it?"
Quote from: Dovydas on June 09, 2012, 10:55:34 AM
>Nederland

I see Robben is also still confused to where the goalmouth is awdood;
I would have bet a lot of money on the Netherlands after the start of that game... Can't believe the Danes took that but yeah the Dutch shot amazingly poorly with all the shots they had

ME##

Quote from: NDDR on June 09, 2012, 11:01:54 AM
I'm going to go crazy... the bloody announcers feel the need to end every other sentence with "wasn't it?" "isn't it?" or "didn't it?"I would have bet a lot of money on the Netherlands after the start of that game... Can't believe the Danes took that but yeah the Dutch shot amazingly poorly with all the shots they had

srsly.  At least they didn't keep describing things as 'the moment of truth' like the person commentating on the US match yesterday.

I wonder how afraid Poortugal is about facing the Danes again.  sillydood;

ME##

June 09, 2012, 11:17:41 AM #23 Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 11:22:55 AM by Dovydas
Germany lineup: Neuer - Boateng, Hummels, Badstuber, Lahm - Khedira, Schweinsteiger - Müller, Ã-zil, Podolski - Gómez

Portugal lineup: Patricio - Pereira, Alves, Pepe, Coentrão - Meireles, Veloso, Moutinho - Nani, Postiga, Ronaldo

I'm not surprised about Kroos and Mertesacker being put on the bench.  I wish Gómez a good game.  

YPrrrr

Quote from: Dovydas on June 09, 2012, 11:08:55 AM
srsly.  At least they didn't keep describing things as 'the moment of truth' like the person commentating on the US match yesterday.

I wonder how afraid Poortugal is about facing the Danes again.  sillydood;
Yes and the word "special" has been done to death now too... Especially by Ballack on the first day, he seemed incredibly uncomfortable myface;

I can't believe the one US announcer said he doesn't think the Danes can get through... They have 3 points and qualified ahead of Portugal... Of course they can get through you idiot  >_<'

ME##

Quote from: NDDR on June 09, 2012, 11:23:15 AM
Yes and the word "special" has been done to death now too... Especially by Ballack on the first day, he seemed incredibly uncomfortable myface;

I can't believe the one US announcer said he doesn't think the Danes can get through... They have 3 points and qualified ahead of Portugal... Of course they can get through you idiot  >_<'
lol announcers are moronic awdood;

And yeah, Ballack seems really self-conscious about his English

YPrrrr

Holy fuck what are this announcer's qualifications... he sounds like his only knowledge is from reading a wikipedia article on soccer right before the game

ME##

YPrrrr

Quote from: Dovydas on June 09, 2012, 12:02:14 PM
Which one lol
The American fuck

Also jesus Germany where is your aggression today akudood;

ME##

Go Up