September 21, 2024, 10:15:59 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

g od is real

Started by ??????, July 26, 2012, 09:40:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

??????

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

if you wanna get to heaven you gotta raise a little hell

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: N o t S i d on July 26, 2012, 09:49:23 PM
if you wanna get to heaven you gotta raise a little hell

Raise a little hell
raise a little hell
raise a little hell

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Also, god is a concept
By which we measure
Our pain

-George harrison
-Ringo Lennon

Hiro

god israel

[spoiler]oh my god i want her to shut the hell up listening to her talk was so fucking irritating[/spoiler]

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Creep Scanner on July 27, 2012, 12:19:21 AM
god israel

[spoiler]oh my god i want her to shut the hell up listening to her talk was so fucking irritating[/spoiler]

Who?

Hippopo

Well, at least she likes herself.  Religious folk seem to be very self-loathing.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Hippopo on July 27, 2012, 12:44:57 AM
Well, at least she likes herself.  Religious folk seem to be very self-loathing.

I have experience with the contrary.
Most of the really self righteous religious are people who spit on the lowlies from their own velvet lined dodge durango passenger seats.

Hiro

Quote from: Hippopo on July 27, 2012, 12:44:57 AM
Well yeah I mean I think it's great that she's a talented artist and therefore thinks she's god's gift to mankind  akudood;

Hippopo

Quote from: Boognish-Redux- on July 27, 2012, 12:52:00 AM
I have experience with the contrary.
Most of the really self righteous religious are people who spit on the lowlies from their own velvet lined dodge durango passenger seats.

It seems like every sermon I hear is a lecture about how horrible and how sinful humans are.  How we should be ashamed.

And only if you're really good, will Christ fix you. Save you from your horrid, horrid state.

Humankind is dirty.  That's all I hear on the christian-talk radio stations.

Hiro

Quote from: Hippopo on July 27, 2012, 01:08:42 AM
It seems like every sermon I hear is a lecture about how horrible and how sinful humans are.  How we should be ashamed.

And only if you're really good, will Christ fix you. Save you from your horrid, horrid state.

Humankind is dirty.  That's all I hear on the christian-talk radio stations.
Well that's only some branches of christianity, like catholicism. Either way, it's usually split between the well-off people and those who go to religion as a crutch for their low self-esteem/personal issues

??????

Quote from: Creep Scanner on July 27, 2012, 12:19:21 AM
god israel

lol yes
i was irritated because she didn't seem normal
but didn't seem autistic either
she just had this strange aura that irritated me

silvertone

Quote from: Creep Scanner on July 27, 2012, 01:08:02 AM
Well yeah I mean I think it's great that she's a talented artist and therefore thinks she's god's gift to mankind  akudood;

Go Up