can someone please invite me to a private movie tracker?

Started by snoorkel, May 12, 2012, 05:34:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snoorkel

preferably one that doesn't require above 1:1 ratios immediately, but that will do as well. I am sick of searching useless public or semi-private trackers for nice dvd/blu-ray rips

Nyerp

ncba93ivyase

srsly

I've gotten invited to a couple private movie trackers, but they either did nothing but list shitty rips or they were godawful recordings from a movie theater. akudood;

also are there any good music trackers other than what.cd

what's good and all but it's impossible to maintain a decent ratio

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Quote from: Pancake Persona on May 12, 2012, 05:41:03 PM
srsly

I've gotten invited to a couple private movie trackers, but they either did nothing but list shitty rips or they were godawful recordings from a movie theater. akudood;

also are there any good music trackers other than what.cd

what's good and all but it's impossible to maintain a decent ratio
The key to what.cd is snatching enough stuff that you can seed for the longest time and just get ratio for that. I have a ratio of 12.45 and I don't really snatch much. I just have been seeding nearly everything since I joined.  I get enough upload from that to keep my ratio high. I could still break even downloading a new V0 every day or two.

Waffles.fm is good but the search feature is terrible compared to the one on What.cd.

as for Movie trackers, I have(had) accounts on TehConnection, PassThePopcorn, and Goem.

I forget why I stopped using TehConnection (but I'm disabled for inactivity now).
PTP is also disabled for inactivity even though I was pretty active.
Goem I still have and I used this first.

I haven't torrented movies much recently due to reluctance towards saving a several GB file to seed indefinitely.

also i invited snorkel to goem but you were disabled for not logging in lol

snoorkel

I don't know of anything better than What, but I'm agreed with jmv that if you just seed every single thing you ever leech, over time it builds up and becomes easy. my ratio is still less than 1 but I download several (V0) albums every week and have been fine for a few years now

also use a seedbox if you really need to ( ;) ;) ;) )

Quote from: Khadafi on May 12, 2012, 05:57:35 PM
also i invited snorkel to goem but you were disabled for not logging in lol

can you invite me again  saddood;

Daddy

Samus Aran

Quote from: vziard on May 12, 2012, 07:31:58 PM
I don't know of anything better than What, but I'm agreed with jmv that if you just seed every single thing you ever leech, over time it builds up and becomes easy.

i do this, and have still only uploaded 37.6 MB over the month since i signed up

which i guess isn't a big deal because i haven't even downloaded enough to have a required ratio yet, but still. unfortunately for someone with a kinda shitty connection like me, it's rare for me to ever manage to seed, as my connection is of course nearly always overlooked for a better one.

?????

If my PTP hasn't been disabled I'll get you an invite (it's probably been disabled)
Die for Dethklok

snoorkel

Quote from: ,,,-,,, on May 12, 2012, 10:37:25 PM
If my PTP hasn't been disabled I'll get you an invite (it's probably been disabled)

thank you plz  happydood;

??????

GIVE ME ONE tehconnection scares me because i downloaded 200 gb of their material in a day and never uploaded back

snoorkel

i think we should all just get usenet subscriptions

or
[spoiler]
Quote from: Fuck on May 12, 2012, 05:38:03 PM
turn urself into teh police. cut out the middleman
[/spoiler]

?????

Quote from: vziard on May 13, 2012, 12:14:12 AM
thank you plz  happydood;

It is suspended D:

I'll try to find out if I can reactivate it after testing is done with.
Die for Dethklok

Go Up