April 20, 2024, 04:47:36 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

fruit/vegetable/other eats gardens

Started by applesauce, May 07, 2012, 05:15:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

applesauce

does anyone else on boyah have a garden?

I am having my first vegetable garden this year. Three weeks ago I bought some tomato and bean and pepper seeds and some fertilized mix stuff and put them in some empty drawers by the window and they are growing. But I didn't plant the peppers because I ran out of room. In about 3 more weeks I will transfer them to outside. There are about 40 tomato plants that are about 4 inches high, and 3 big bean plants about 8 inches high right now.  hocuspocus;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i have taken care of individual potted plants and I have also helped with my sisters/my dad's gardens, but I've never started my own.

I kind of want to here at this new house but I am also lazy

Andria

chestnuts, pears, various salad greens, onions, tomato, cucumber, watermelon, occasionally corn, peppers, wild mint, and squash

Socks

we've had this before, but yes, this year we are growing tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers as usual. we're also cultivating some basil, rosemary and chives.

??????

Classic

I'm growing veggies in my window seal.  giggle;
Tomatoes, bellpeppers, sweet peas and Jalapenos.  giggle;

LCK

My gf and I just bought a tomato plant at the farmers market, but that's about it. I want a garden though, so I've Been looking into doing sone light indoor gardening in my next hiuse

piano moths

I used to have a gardn! i grew tomatoes and some type of gourd and radishes. was dope. i would again like to try to grow tomoatoes but i would grow them hydroponically and also grow weed.
kill them w kindness

Snowy

I've got some lemons growing, and sometimes in the summer, Tomatoes.

At my old house we had a rosemary plant that was awesome RUB IT

piano moths

oh because i live in phoenix in my yard i have a bunch of citrus trees. the oranges are so good. the lemons are also great but i've only ever really used them for making lemonade. and there are grapefruit too but i don't really eat grapefruit. there is also an aloe vera plant
kill them w kindness

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: eeeeeee on May 15, 2012, 09:42:28 AM
oh because i live in phoenix in my yard i have a bunch of citrus trees. the oranges are so good. the lemons are also great but i've only ever really used them for making lemonade. and there are grapefruit too but i don't really eat grapefruit. there is also an aloe vera plant
have you tried the aloe vera plant

piano moths

Quote from: N o t S i d on May 15, 2012, 07:06:21 PM
have you tried the aloe vera plant

for topical use yessssss... sunburns n stuff it helps so much. my brother got somebody to eat it once which is very funny to me
kill them w kindness

silvertone

just planted a pizza. hoping for a pizza tree or at least a shrub

Snowy

I found that I have mint growing by my office door at home.

It smells so nice. giggle;

silvertone

Quote from: Rogger on June 12, 2012, 02:34:49 PM
just planted a pizza. hoping for a pizza tree or at least a shrub
tried again with bonsai tree + bamboo.

Go Up