June 05, 2024, 12:11:52 PM

1,531,631 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Parov Stelar

Started by strongbad, May 04, 2012, 03:38:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

No idea how well known he is on Boyah or whatever but I just discovered him and I love him and I want to share:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtfMaifUnYk[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xsoCki4pTk[/youtube]

piano moths

Parov Stellar So SO SO good. paris swing box

good dancing jams
kill them w kindness

Socks

This is like a wannabe 1920s tune. Where I would sit sipping gin feeling my handlebar mustache and having an immaculate part do, lady by my side, brand new wings on my feet, stripped tie running down my shirt, rose napkin on my suit. Socks would be dancing groove.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Socks

The bastardizing continues. But oddly enough I dig it, partly because I should have been born during the Victorian age.

piano moths

Quote from: Socks on May 05, 2012, 08:44:43 PM
The bastardizing continues. But oddly enough I dig it, partly because I should have been born during the Victorian age.

I would think you would like this! Classy dance boy :3
kill them w kindness

Socks

Quote from: eeeeeee on May 05, 2012, 09:26:41 PM
I would think you would like this! Classy dance boy :3

I do like it, it feels very classy indeed! It's like we're walking arm in arm underneath the bright boardwalk lights, and in the distance, in the dim and haze of an open door, we hear the music and the tones, of this age of lore, and beauty.

6M69I69B9

How did I not research more this artist, fuck.  I have only two of his songs, but that's about to change.  

Oh, and thank you for bringing him and the videos up.   
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

strongbad

Quote from: Colonel Cold on the Cob on May 05, 2012, 03:14:52 PM
I hope you know there is a whole genre of music like this.
http://www.reddit.com/r/swinghouse/

I'm a subscriber n_u
such a rad genre
i need to get more into it

Socks

yesterday at the restaurant some of the usual songs came on and i realized they are of a similar genre, only older more from the period. they are usually sung in italian or french so i can't really understand the words, but music is never such literal in meaning. it always reminds me of the 1940s with a blue sky and green grass where an old style chevy pulls up to this secluded cliff face, and the two kids inside begin to kiss and all is well.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Socks on May 10, 2012, 06:50:43 AM
yesterday at the restaurant some of the usual songs came on and i realized they are of a similar genre, only older more from the period. they are usually sung in italian or french so i can't really understand the words, but music is never such literal in meaning. it always reminds me of the 1940s with a blue sky and green grass where an old style chevy pulls up to this secluded cliff face, and the two kids inside begin to kiss and all is well.

Then a hand appears over the edge of the cliff followed by a rusty hook and the horror movie begins with the origin of the mad hook serial killer.

Socks

Quote from: Boognish-Redux- on May 10, 2012, 07:39:43 AM
Then a hand appears over the edge of the cliff followed by a rusty hook and the horror movie begins with the origin of the mad hook serial killer.

I know, I keep thinking of that one episode from the Zodiac killer, where he actually murdered these kids, and it's just fucking horrible. Can you imagine, I'm trying to make love to my sweetheart, and here come some repressed, psychopathic mamma's boy in a mask and gun.

Go Up