June 24, 2024, 05:51:39 AM

1,531,270 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

has anyone read PiHKAL

Started by silvertone, April 28, 2012, 08:42:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

according 2 what i know it is a book about how to make a bunch of drugs +a fictional story based on his exp... and after the guy published it he got raided by the dEA and lost his license and was fined Big Money.

is it Worth Reading or do only drug people[degenerates] like this

snoorkel

piano moths

didn't Alex Shulgin write that? THat might not be true but I thought so I'd really like to read it. Especially if Shulgin wrote it
kill them w kindness

Socks

Quote from: vziard on April 28, 2012, 07:51:03 PM
ya that one

this is what i felt when i read naked lunch. i mean i am good with unusual stuff and things but i'd much rather read young werther and still have the same effect overall.

snoorkel

Quote from: Socks on April 29, 2012, 07:00:29 PM
this is what i felt when i read naked lunch. i mean i am good with unusual stuff and things but i'd much rather read young werther and still have the same effect overall.

don't fucking talk shit about will burroughs or I'm going to come beat your fucking head in.

[spoiler]granted naked lunch is a little weïrd, I'd recommend Junky or nova express[/spoiler]

Socks

I like the man; don't have to like everything he created. I get what he was trying to do with the book, I just don't find it appealing/attractive the manner/style he did it in. To everyone's credit, I have not read those other two.

Go Up