March 28, 2024, 02:12:10 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah: Now family friendly

Started by Daddy, April 22, 2012, 01:11:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Hey friends. :)

First off, I'd like to thank you for your contributions over the last 5 years.  Today I would like to announce something spectacular regarding the direction Boyah will be taking!

As of today, Boyah is a family friendly forum. What does this mean? Our content is going to consist of only wholesome, Christians, American values geared towards the whole family.

Boyah as a whole will remain intact but there will be no more profanity permitted.  The abundance of sexually charged conversation must be stopped, as well as tolerance of the detrimental homosexual lifestyles that could influence impressionable children.

Any atheistic, islamist, pagan, or scientific discussion is inconsiderate and should not occur.

Discussion of drugs and alcohol only serves to corrupt children.

Friends, please follow these guidelines and we can all enjoy the love of our Lord. :)

Thyme

Golly, great initiative! :)

So I'm guessing you're going to take down the Offline Discussion board?

Daddy

Quote from: Thyme on April 22, 2012, 01:13:24 PM
Golly, great initiative! :)

So I'm guessing you're going to take down the Offline Discussion board?
No, that board will be continued to discuss church events, trips to disneyland, and the growing threat of "darkies".

Thyme

I really don't approve having some of them black folks in our community. There's even one in our administration!

Kalahari Inkantation

Now my family-friendly opinions can truly be considered valid. lubdoods;

Thyme

Quote from: Sudoroodo on April 22, 2012, 01:17:59 PM
Now my family-friendly opinions can truly be considered valid. lubdoods;

Your opinions will never be valid in here, negro. awdood;

ME##

April 22, 2012, 01:25:39 PM #6 Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 01:32:33 PM by Dovydas
Quote from: Khadafi on April 22, 2012, 01:14:27 PM
No, that board will be continued to discuss church events, trips to disneyland, and the growing threat of "darkies".
since my family never took me to disneyland, does that mean they're a bunch of satanic homofag lovers?  :(

Daddy

Quote from: Dovydas on April 22, 2012, 01:25:39 PM
since my family never took me to disneyland, does that mean they're a punch of satanic homofag lovers?  :(
It is possible.  However, they may have also been trying to protect you from the islamist propaganda Aladdin, which has references in Disneyland.

ME##

Quote from: Khadafi on April 22, 2012, 01:26:53 PM
It is possible.  However, they may have also been trying to protect you from the islamist propaganda Aladdin, which has references in Disneyland.

oh yes, i forgot about aladdin bin usama bin laden bin terrorist was a disney character :(

PLEASEHELP1991

but doesn't disneyland also celebrate animism
I love [you]

Andria

Boyah should be closed every sunday morning from 7-2 to promote active participation in all church events

also all non-christians should be banned. The jewish people have put us down for too long

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

what the futz is this business

Snowy

Travis

April 22, 2012, 04:20:58 PM #13 Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 04:22:11 PM by Sudoroodo
INTERRACIAL MARRIAGES WITH MULATTO CHILDREN

COCKS

[USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST]

silvertone

i am a bird irl (powerful falcon) can i still post

Go Up