April 16, 2024, 01:03:22 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, April 19, 2012, 05:47:09 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

April 19, 2012, 05:47:09 AM Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 12:05:26 PM by Snowy

ME##

For some reason I thought AT&T had a on-contract version of the Galaxy Nexus, but I'm not seeing it on its site. 

As of now i would say the best phones on AT&T are:

Android:  Galaxy S II/Galaxy S II Skyrocket, they're pretty similar except the latter having a slightly larger screen, slightly faster processor and an LTE radio.  But then again, I'm not sure either of those would be free.
Windows Phones:  Nokia Lumia 900.  [In most circumstances I believe it's free]
iOS:  lol obvious

Snowy

Yeah, I heard that the Lumina 900 was free. I didn't know if it was any good since it just went free so suddenly. sillydood;

I think the Galaxy S is free, I'm not sure if the 2nd one is or not.

?????

Die for Dethklok

ME##

Quote from: Snowy on April 19, 2012, 09:11:36 AM
Yeah, I heard that the Lumina 900 was free. I didn't know if it was any good since it just went free so suddenly. sillydood;

I think the Galaxy S is free, I'm not sure if the 2nd one is or not.
Yeah, Nokia is really eager to get back into the US market in a meaningful way.  It's a shame it's pushing the Lumia 900 in that weird cyan colour, hopefully you would be able to find it in white or black.  n_u

I would imagine it being at least cheaper than it was awhile ago, the GSII that is  confuseddood;
Quote from: ,,,-,,, on April 19, 2012, 09:44:11 AM
Does the phone have to be free and on contract?
seems like it lol

Snowy

Quote from: Dovydas on April 19, 2012, 10:11:14 AM
Yeah, Nokia is really eager to get back into the US market in a meaningful way.  It's a shame it's pushing the Lumia 900 in that weird cyan colour, hopefully you would be able to find it in white or black.  n_u
I saw online that it was black. Hopefully I can find one. Cyan wouldn't be that bad.

Go Up