May 08, 2024, 02:15:42 AM

1,531,622 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

htc one s y/n

Started by Daddy, April 15, 2012, 01:55:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snoorkel

Quote from: Boognish-Redux- on April 17, 2012, 09:36:32 PM
That's like three times more than I'd like to spend.  Shit damn.

yeah, prepaid is definitely the way to go if you either don't care about fancy phone features, or have enough cash to invest in an unlocked/no-contract phone

Daddy

I pay like $85 now (used to be $95 before I dropped from unlimited to 500 minutes since I don't use them).

I can get it to around $79 if I drop the shitty phone insurance which I probably will.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: vziard on April 17, 2012, 10:10:54 PM
yeah, prepaid is definitely the way to go if you either don't care about fancy phone features, or have enough cash to invest in an unlocked/no-contract phone

What do you mean by an unlocked/no contract phone?

silvertone

?????

Quote from: Boognish-Redux- on April 19, 2012, 02:11:56 PM
What do you mean by an unlocked/no contract phone?

A phone that isn't tied to a certain carrier.
Die for Dethklok

Daddy

So I got the One S.

I like it.  also i remembered how much google's support sucks

http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/mobile/gKy9gb3ojHw things like this go unanswered and i couldn't find a simple answer on how to make the phone show under my devices on my Google account.

I had to log into the play store and download an application that I already didn't have under my account for the phone to show. @_@

Daddy

What does chrome show as?

?????

I like ICS. The face unlock is pretty cool (I haven't gotten annoyed by it yet).
Die for Dethklok

Daddy

Quote from: ,,,-,,, on April 25, 2012, 05:49:05 PM
I like ICS. The face unlock is pretty cool (I haven't gotten annoyed by it yet).
Seems a lot better.

I still gotta root the phone so I haven't put much on it. Rooting because T-Mobile bundles so much shit with the phone @_@

Hiro

I didn't know the one s was even out yet but yeah I jelly thumbup;

Go Up