June 05, 2024, 10:01:07 AM

1,531,631 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Human Centipede 3: 500+ people

Started by Hiro, March 16, 2012, 12:41:34 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Socks

ncba93ivyase

Welcome to Twitter.
Find out what’s happening, right now, with the people and organizations you care about.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Snowy

Hiro

Quote from: Pancake Persona on March 16, 2012, 08:05:37 AM
Welcome to Twitter.
Find out what’s happening, right now, with the people and organizations you care about.
linking to twitter profiles doesn't work on boyah, just copy/paste the whole thing

YPrrrr

At least this one will finally live up to its name

Daddy

Quote from: Hiroglyph on March 17, 2012, 05:43:21 AM
linking to twitter profiles doesn't work on boyah, just copy/paste the whole thing
uh http://twitter.com/tom_six

Twitter just redirects to a version with a shebang for god knows why reasons.

Mobius135

That's just fucking terrible. I refused to watch either, these are the lowest types of movies. Just sick gore. I mean, jesus, if you want gore just pop on over to /b/ or something.
.gif[/img]

YPrrrr

I don't think they're even that gory, they're just gross and out for shock value

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Mobius135 on April 24, 2012, 03:19:30 PM
That's just fucking terrible. I refused to watch either, these are the lowest types of movies. Just sick gore. I mean, jesus, if you want gore just pop on over to /b/ or something.
if you're looking for a gory movie why don't you just watch some Mario Bava movies or any horror movie from italy for that matter.

Socks

Quote from: Mobius135 on April 24, 2012, 03:19:30 PM

I thought you said pop open your oven and I imagined you cooking some sick shit, like a raccoon or maybe a child. I've seen some pretty gory looking ovens.

Go Up