April 17, 2024, 05:01:59 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

California Teacher Student Thing

Started by Socks, March 12, 2012, 10:20:09 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

I read about this a long time ago but I sort of ignored it as I do with most things that don't quite strike me right. But today I saw something on the TV about it and it really struck me how naturally gorgeous that girl is, because I only caught a glimpse in my peripheral and it was enough to get my attention. I could see why he did it. And whatever can be said of the law and of his family and life, I think it could totally be thrown away from something like that. But I don't know that I would do that if I had the choice.

Daddy

what?

Did a teacher have sex with his student?  Or was the female the teacher?

Because the latter always seems to be the butt of jokes while male teacher on female student is scored by society

Mando Pandango

I had a teacher in high school I really wanted to fuck. So bad. Not just like "oh my teacher's hot," like I really really wanted to fuck her.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

?????

Quote from: Colonel Cold on the Cob on March 12, 2012, 05:27:30 PM
I had a teacher in high school I really wanted to fuck. So bad. Not just like "oh my teacher's hot," like I really really wanted to fuck her.

This.
Die for Dethklok

Socks

Quote from: Khadafi on March 12, 2012, 02:01:06 PM
what?

Did a teacher have sex with his student?  Or was the female the teacher?

Because the latter always seems to be the butt of jokes while male teacher on female student is scored by society

Basically this 40 year old California teacher (male) was interested in a high school student of his and they  had a back and forth sort of 'down low' relationship until she became 18 and then he fucking just bounced on his family, moved out, quit his job and moved in with her. Now they are in love and want to start a life together while everyone and kitchen sink is scrambling to try and charge him with something to make up for our own outrage and misgivings about the whole thing.

PLEASEHELP1991

i usually only hear these type of stories in florida
I love [you]

strongbad

Quote from: Colonel Cold on the Cob on March 12, 2012, 05:27:30 PM

i have a comm professor that i feel this way about
so badly

?????

I don't think that he should be charged with anything. Hell, I think that age of consent should be like 14 or 16.

also ITT: sexual frustrations
Die for Dethklok

Socks

Quote from: ,,,-,,, on April 25, 2012, 05:59:21 PM
I don't think that he should be charged with anything. Hell, I think that age of consent should be like 14 or 16.

He clearly manipulated a duntz. How do you feel about your former 14-16 year old self? I can say that I would be much much more confident encountering life and a 45 year old men now than at that age. Sex or a relationship/sexual relationship is not a trivial thing, and what he did was something that we, the normal people of this world, sort of try to restrain ourselves from.

?????

Quote from: Socks on April 26, 2012, 07:16:14 AM
I can say that I would be much much more confident encountering life and a 45 year old men now than at that age.

It's fun to take your posts out of context.

Why is sex (at least with birth control) not a trivial thing?
Die for Dethklok

Socks

Quote from: ,,,-,,, on April 26, 2012, 06:27:39 PM
Why is sex (at least with birth control) not a trivial thing?

Because it is the most complete form of physical and psychological intrusion known to man?

Even death is less complicated.

Travis

Quote from: Socks on April 27, 2012, 06:09:25 AM
Because it is the most complete form of physical and psychological intrusion known to man?

Even death is less complicated.
confuseddood;

Socks

Quote from: Travis on April 27, 2012, 01:23:43 PM
confuseddood;

It's physical it's psychological it's intimate it's passion it's love and it's a very very significant thing that involves many many levels of understanding and acceptance and willingness and emotion and those cold, dead creatures who do not treat it as such and respect it as so are grotesque and vile things which I can not comprehend but look at in profound, horror stricken pity.

I would much rather be shot and killed in absolute terms then manipulated and so violated by the will of man.

?????

Quote from: Socks on April 30, 2012, 06:10:43 PM
It's physical it's psychological it's intimate it's passion it's love and it's a very very significant thing that involves many many levels of understanding and acceptance and willingness and emotion and those cold, dead creatures who do not treat it as such and respect it as so are grotesque and vile things which I can not comprehend but look at in profound, horror stricken pity.

I would much rather be shot and killed in absolute terms then manipulated and so violated by the will of man.

What the hell? How is it all those things? I'm sure that there are many people that view sex as simple entertainment.

Also killed in absolute terms.... as opposed to relative terms?

[spoiler]Thanks, I'll be here all week.[/spoiler]
Die for Dethklok

??????

Quote from: Socks on April 30, 2012, 06:10:43 PM

literally how i feel about kfc's chicken snackers

Go Up