April 18, 2024, 12:53:22 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

do you have any domains

Started by snoorkel, March 10, 2012, 06:41:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snoorkel

and if so whose registrar services do you use.

I have 19 with namecheap and 4 with name.com

I guess you can also post the domains if you want

silvertone

im going 2 have a website soon called. www.[ idk what will be here ] .  net or com idk. this is just future speculation.

?????

Nah, I don't have any need for a site.
Die for Dethklok

Daddy

boyah.net spam;

That's on Gandi

I also have jmvalente.com and jamesvalente.com which are on namecheap

strongbad

bluaki

March 12, 2012, 09:51:10 PM #5 Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 09:58:05 PM by bluaki
No. I have registered three free subdomains that I mostly just use myself I don't care about having a regular domain anywhere near enough to pay for one.

Two are registered with afraid.org, which seems rather nice but I only just recently found it a couple months ago
One is registered with dyndns, which is pretty bad by comparison (and gradually reducing the options available to free accounts) but I just haven't bothered to switch the computer's settings to stop using it

DynDNS used to let me have bluaki.ath.cx, but changed it to bluaki.dyndns.org about a year ago because they felt like removing a vast majority of previously available domains (everything but dyndns.*) from free accounts.
With Afraid, I have bluaki.ftp.sh and bluaki.it.cx

snoorkel

Quote from: bluaki on March 12, 2012, 09:51:10 PM
DynDNS used to let me have bluaki.ath.cx, but changed it to bluaki.dyndns.org about a year ago because they felt like removing a vast majority of previously available domains (everything but dyndns.*) from free accounts.
With Afraid, I have bluaki.ftp.sh and bluaki.it.cx

oh I didn't know that, that's bullshi  doodthing;

afraid.org is cool, I use it for dns services for a few of my domins. the only downside to it is that some authorities blacklist their nameservers for stupid reasons

applesauce

I have www.urbex12.com and www.iitbooklist.net with inmotion. I'm not renewing iitbooklist this year, not sure if I'm going to renew urbex12 or not.

Go Up