April 18, 2024, 09:15:39 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

microsoft attacks google in ad campaign

Started by strongbad, February 21, 2012, 07:46:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

yeah, how dare microsoft point out problem's with google's policy and privacy infringements????!!!!!!!

GOOGLE U R NUMBR 1 TY

Nyerp

it's still a really retarded and immature way to do it david

ME##

Quote from: Nyerp on February 22, 2012, 05:59:41 AM
it's still a really retarded and immature way to do it david
very immature.   but so is saying 'fuck microsoft' without even acknowledging problems google has recently had recently with privacy and actually supporting the products it launches lol

Snowy

Maybe Google is using the best security systems provided by Gawker and SOE. bassir;

snoorkel

Quote from: Dovydas on February 22, 2012, 06:03:55 AM
very immature.   but so is saying 'fuck microsoft' without even acknowledging problems google has recently had recently with privacy and actually supporting the products it launches lol

but google is a service-oriented, and ms is a products company, so ms is automatically wrong  n_u

ME##

Thyme

snoorkel

Quote from: Dovydas on February 22, 2012, 09:35:33 AM
but google is advertisement-oriented* goowan

agreed, but it's still a service. they need make the money somehow, but manage to run a pretty ethical system doing it (unlike microsoft's licensing schemes)

strongbad

Quote from: Dovydas on February 22, 2012, 05:56:03 AM
yeah, how dare microsoft point out problem's with google's policy and privacy infringements????!!!!!!!

GOOGLE U R NUMBR 1 TY

i'm not being completely serious with my statement

i do think that this kind of marketing is really abrasive and i think it shows that microsoft is threatened by google

Go Up