April 18, 2024, 04:14:41 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, February 20, 2012, 03:22:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

In light of a recent Snowy reblog, I feel I must mention that I really liked Gone Home.

Kalahari Inkantation

[spoiler]

i was one of those little shits who thought wind waker was a step backwards and uglier than oot when i first saw it featured in a commercial at age 10

i almost never replay games, even within the zelda series the only games i've successfully replayed are link's awakening because i wanted the no-deaths ending, and ocarina of time because of the 3ds remake

and despite now owning it i've never actually even attempted to play oot's master quest

i will at some point play fallout 3, but i will never go back and touch the original and 2, because i have an extremely difficult time finding appeal in older games of franchises i was not exposed to at a young age

in that sense, i am exactly the same as today's youngsters who sometimes find snes-era classics too ugly and unfamiliar to ever go back and play[/spoiler]

silvertone

Wind waker was the first zelda game i actually wanted to play because it didn't look as spooky as the other ones.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: A Fatass Penguin Named Tec on January 17, 2014, 01:21:40 PM
[spoiler]

i was one of those little shits who thought wind waker was a step backwards and uglier than oot when i first saw it featured in a commercial at age 10

i almost never replay games, even within the zelda series the only games i've successfully replayed are link's awakening because i wanted the no-deaths ending, and ocarina of time because of the 3ds remake

and despite now owning it i've never actually even attempted to play oot's master quest

i will at some point play fallout 3, but i will never go back and touch the original and 2, because i have an extremely difficult time finding appeal in older games of franchises i was not exposed to at a young age

in that sense, i am exactly the same as today's youngsters who sometimes find snes-era classics too ugly and unfamiliar to ever go back and play[/spoiler]
typical shitnerd ^^^^
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Nyerp

PLEASEHELP1991

I agree with Spoony's observations of Final Fantasy XIII.
I love [you]

Geno

I don't like PC gaming that much. Well, I like it, but not as much as everyone else seems to. I've never been one to drool over graphics or mods, so usually I end up playing all my games on consoles even though I have a pretty good gaming PC. I think it's the user base that turns me off for the most part. The PC elitists are such shitheads that I don't want to associate myself with them even in the slightest.

I'm still pretty big on PC gaming though. I just don't think it's as great as a lot of people make it out to be.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Quote from: A Fatass Penguin Named Tec on January 17, 2014, 01:21:40 PM
[spoiler]

good lord

also i don't remember how i felt about wind waker's first screenshots and such. i don't think i had any particular feeling about it one way or the other, really. i guess i just wanted the next zelda game no matter what it looked like.

Infel

I cheatengine starbound because I'm lazy.

Snowy

Despite all that I've said about how awful Ninja Gaiden 3 is [spoiler]I'm really enjoying it now that I've gotten it for free[/spoiler]

TooB

Quote from: Snowy on January 19, 2014, 10:45:29 AM
Despite all that I've said about how awful Ninja Gaiden 3 is [spoiler]I'm really enjoying it now that I've gotten it for free[/spoiler]
razors edge is a noticible improvement

Snowy

Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on January 19, 2014, 05:09:58 PM
razors edge is a noticible improvement
I started playing it recently after swapping them and wow it's better.

TooB

Quote from: Snowy on January 20, 2014, 10:24:04 PM
I started playing it recently after swapping them and wow it's better.
kasumi is really fun to play as.

Snowy

TooB

Quote from: Snowy on January 21, 2014, 01:26:00 PM
I'm not that far yet
well yeah. Just have to beat the game. But im just letting you know

Go Up