April 15, 2024, 09:10:55 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I will somehow ALWAYS fuck things up

Started by kougraducky, February 16, 2012, 05:13:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

kougraducky

This morning, I broke up with Colin.
We are still friends.
I just felt like...idk. He had told me that he didn't see our relationship going anywhere in the long term, so in my mind, why should I put any more effort into it? I should just be focusing on school and making myself look amazing for Law School and volunteering and shit. I can't waste my time on someone who puts no effort in the relationship back at me...
God...am I a bitch?
I'm gonna go curl up in the corner with Antigone all night and cry. Poke me with a stick every once and a while, kay?

Andria

I think feeling like that if you're told your relationship isn't going anywhere makes perfect sense, it doesn't make you a bitch to break up over that.

Samus Aran

no you're not a bitch and i'm pretty sure you made the right choice

Samus Aran

also don't read sophocles, read euripides

kougraducky

Quote from: Kaz on February 16, 2012, 05:17:21 PM
also don't read sophocles, read euripides

Hafta read it for class. No choice. If I had a choice, I'd curl up and cry and probably cut myself (OH YEAH I'M A HUGE FUCKING EMO GO AHEAD SAY IT) and just ignore everyone for...three days. Or have lots of promiscuous sex, like I usually do when I'm depressed. But, I don't. I hafta hold myself together...Fuck me and my responsible-ness.

ikanaide

your relationship is already over when you join boyah

Samus Aran

Quote from: ikanaide on February 16, 2012, 05:24:31 PM
your relationship is already over when you join boyah

speaking of which

no more kimiko?

ikanaide

Socks

Quote from: kougraducky on February 16, 2012, 05:21:35 PM
Hafta read it for class. No choice. If I had a choice, I'd curl up and cry and probably cut myself (OH YEAH I'M A HUGE FUCKING EMO GO AHEAD SAY IT) and just ignore everyone for...three days. Or have lots of promiscuous sex, like I usually do when I'm depressed. But, I don't. I hafta hold myself together...Fuck me and my responsible-ness.

It's harder this way, but ultimately better. You will soon realize how much you're really not missing out on. Life goes on.

??????

not really
if you think about it you'll probably sink into a terrible stagnant, repetitious relationship crawling and twisting through your integrity and values until you actually give them up for exchange to keep a useless relationship that provides nothing but an illusion of security

piano moths

kill them w kindness

Ashley

If there's no future, there's no point in keeping it going if you're looking for a relationship with a future. Can't fault yourself for not wanting to continue something that's not going to be fulfilling ultimately.

Go Up