September 29, 2024, 02:39:34 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

paranoid bitchez

Started by strongbad, February 04, 2012, 11:51:21 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

So i was walking with my buddy back to his place at around 2:30am and there were two girls like 50 meters ahead of us walking toward us. Once we intercepted them, we realized that we knew them and had a brief conversation. Apparently they assumed that we were rapists because it was late and dark (even though there were lots of people walking around) and one of them had 911 already dialed on her phone and was ready to call it

i'm so un-threatening too  :(

Andria

I'm going to hope you didn't take it personally. It may seem a bit extreme but it's something to worry about for some people.

Also saying you intercepted them sounds creepy. Like you went out of your way to be close enough to talk

Hippopo

I always get 911 ready every time I open one of your threads... just in case.

Travis

Quote from: Hippopo on February 04, 2012, 12:02:32 PM
I always get 911 ready every time I open one of your threads... just in case.
same but i actually call it

strongbad

Quote from: Echo Weiss on February 04, 2012, 11:58:10 AM
I'm going to hope you didn't take it personally. It may seem a bit extreme but it's something to worry about for some people.

Also saying you intercepted them sounds creepy. Like you went out of your way to be close enough to talk

no i didnt actually take it personally, but it just surprises me that people make assumptions like that

applesauce

I have often seen people cross the street to avoid me at night. One time like two weeks ago I was walking down an alley and there was a guy walking towards me but then he turned around and ran the other way. Really?

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

what kind of age is this where there are a two guys walking in the middle of the night and neither one of them is planning on raping.

this is sick.

applesauce

kougraducky

Quote from: applesauce on February 04, 2012, 02:46:41 PM
I have often seen people cross the street to avoid me at night. One time like two weeks ago I was walking down an alley and there was a guy walking towards me but then he turned around and ran the other way. Really?

That's because you're a scary college student in Bridgeport!! THOSE CRAZY IIT STUDENTS!! They blow shit up and design buildings!! SO SCARY AND THREATENING!
Now you know what it feels like to be a Shimer Student when we walk on campus and IIT kids make a habit of avoiding us like the plague.

Go Up