Dear Boyah, I offer you an investment opportunity.

Started by applesauce, January 31, 2012, 07:55:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

applesauce

Fucked around with the settings in the GPU drivers, and she's now pulling 203mhashes/s!

happydood;

applesauce

Seems to bounce around anywhere from 111-220. I'm cool with that I guess.  bassir;

snoorkel

Socks

I want to be Microsoft so I will offer you 10 Billion dollars for your operations.

applesauce

Things are going well so far. The pool has finished 2 blocks since we got online last night, and BTC has risen from around $5.30 a couple days ago to $6.20 right now. Hopefully it will hold a general upward trend in the long term. Laptop has made ~$0.35 since last night. Going to move it to MSV this evening. If it sets up we'll be ordering the 6950, processor, PSU, and RAM tonight. Dan has to go get the motherboard from his dad's basement sometime this weekend, and we already have the case all drilled out to get rid of stuff we don't need and add more fans.

snoorkel

sheet mon I think I'm going to dump my Liberty Reserve account into mtgox again

applesauce

Now working properly in MSV.

Aaaaaaaand I am buying up the entire 5700+ and 6800+ used GPU market in Chicagoland.  hocuspocus;

me003

Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

?????

Is everything running stock? Also, are there any legal, binding contracts involved in this?
Die for Dethklok

don't let's

strongbad

Go Up