July 04, 2024, 02:32:13 AM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

what are you doing in february???

Started by Samus Aran, January 31, 2012, 01:33:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PLEASEHELP1991

i'm going to eventually take up to 100 steps outside my house
I love [you]

strongbad

me003

Nothing, but my goals are to make more music, since I'm having a phase where I'm doubting efforts.

Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

PLEASEHELP1991

I took 50 steps outside my house so far. ^O^
I love [you]

ME##

Socks

Three fucking question marks? Really Kaz? It's dumb shit questions and behavior like this which pisses me off. Why not look at a fucking cat running across the street and run up to your little apartment complex and announce to everyone that you saw a cat, and add several punctuation marks and exclamation points you jerk off. English major my ass.

Fucking ridiculous.

[spoiler]???[/spoiler]

Nyerp

ME##

ikanaide

Quote from: Nyerp on February 02, 2012, 10:18:19 AM
^^lol what

Two fucking carets? Really Nyerp? It's dumb shit questions and behavior like this which pisses me off. Why not look at a fucking cat running across the street and run up to your little apartment complex and announce to everyone that you saw a cat, and add several punctuation marks and exclamation points you jerk off.

Fucking Ridiculous.

Nyerp

Andria

Quote from: ikanaide on February 02, 2012, 10:26:55 AM
Two fucking carets? Really Nyerp? It's dumb shit questions and behavior like this which pisses me off. Why not look at a fucking cat running across the street and run up to your little apartment complex and announce to everyone that you saw a cat, and add several punctuation marks and exclamation points you jerk off.

Fucking Ridiculous.
I don't think I have ever laughed so hard at an icandy post before n_u

Socks

copyright infringement. asians don't respect intellectual property, only copy it.

Samus Aran

"intellectual" being a loose term here

Socks

Quote from: Kaz on February 02, 2012, 11:12:49 AM
"intellectual" being a loose term here

and asians having tight pussies.

Go Up