September 20, 2024, 01:34:09 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

boyah needs more self esteem

Started by LCK, January 26, 2012, 07:26:45 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: bluaki on January 26, 2012, 10:00:26 PM
My self-esteem is incredibly low, but I feel like I don't make it very evident to you guys goodjob;

My self-esteem is incredibly low, and I feel like I make it extremely evident to you guys goodjob;

Hippopo

I think lower self-esteem causes people to post more.  High self-esteem would prompt us to be more proactive in our daily lives, and thus forget about Boyah.

DOWN WITH SELF-ESTEEM!

piano moths

it's good for people to have confidence. i think i am pretty confident i think i don't really know what i am i mean
kill them w kindness

Cosmic Ada

January 27, 2012, 08:45:40 PM #18 Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 08:50:24 PM by Super
I have too much confidence.

ME##

Quote from: Hippopo on January 27, 2012, 04:25:27 PM
I think lower self-esteem causes people to post more.  High self-esteem would prompt us to be more proactive in our daily lives, and thus forget about Boyah.

DOWN WITH SELF-ESTEEM!

people can forget about boyah?  huhdoodame;

silvertone

Quote from: eeeeeee on January 27, 2012, 08:42:52 PM
it's good for people to have confidence. i think i am pretty confident i think i don't really know what i am i mean
im confident....i think...  

silvertone

i actually have no confidence lol :<

Travis

i am confident in the fact i am a loser

silvertone

piano moths

Quote from: silvertoné on January 27, 2012, 08:47:55 PM
im confident....i think...  

you are a boy and you look handsome and you are smart and you seem tall you should be confident mon  akudood;
kill them w kindness

silvertone

Quote from: eeeeeee on January 27, 2012, 09:00:37 PM
you are a boy and you look handsome and you are smart and you seem tall you should be confident mon  akudood;
i was just making a joke about how you said " im confident. i think" like self doubting your confidence. i thought it was funny ;_;

piano moths

Quote from: silvertoné on January 27, 2012, 09:01:26 PM
i was just making a joke about how you said " im confident. i think" like self doubting your confidence. i thought it was funny ;_;

i actually thought at first that's what this might be about but i got confused with it and went someplace else idk i'ms orry silvertone ;_;
kill them w kindness

silvertone

Quote from: eeeeeee on January 27, 2012, 09:03:07 PM
i actually thought at first that's what this might be about but i got confused with it and went someplace else idk i'ms orry silvertone ;_;
i forgive you For complimenting Me.

Himu

my self esteem is pretty non-existent now lol

Go Up