October 05, 2024, 03:42:24 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

shit that i say

Started by LCK, January 26, 2012, 09:57:29 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

applesauce

Quote from: vziard on January 26, 2012, 12:34:25 PM
just stop with the elitism

also santa monica is a very small part of LA

I usually don't see very many white people

have you been here  confuseddood;

Dude, you can't deny that southern california has more assholes like in those videos than LITERALLY ANYWHERE.

vulpix

Quote from: applesauce on January 26, 2012, 12:38:30 PM
Dude, you can't deny that southern california has more assholes like in those videos than LITERALLY ANYWHERE.

uhhh......most people in southern california aren't white

Travis

exactly. non hwites are automatically non assholes as well.

applesauce

Quote from: vziard on January 26, 2012, 12:40:14 PM
no lol if you just stay out of a very specific part of this very giant metropolis you'll never see any of them

A very specific part? Please. I'm sure there are plenty of vast swathes of LA proper that are fine, but the L.A. metro is definitely full of assholes all around. Who else would choose to live in a suburb of L.A.?  

vulpix

Quote from: applesauce on January 26, 2012, 12:43:29 PM
A very specific part? Please. I'm sure there are plenty of vast swathes of LA proper that are fine, but the L.A. metro is definitely full of assholes all around. Who else would choose to live in a suburb of L.A.? 

so you've never been here

snoorkel

yeah what "suburbs" I'm confused

applesauce

Quote from: vziard on January 26, 2012, 12:45:16 PM
yeah what "suburbs" I'm confused

I don't have time right now to go trace out a development line on a mymaps, but you know exactly what I mean.

snoorkel

Quote from: applesauce on January 26, 2012, 12:47:37 PM
I don't have time right now to go trace out a development line on a mymaps, but you know exactly what I mean.

like the endless grids of suburbs surrounding chicago? no LA doesn't have that the "city" the "ghetto" everything is contiguous until nearly the edge of the desert. besides like small parts of anaheim and near the mountains. you should not act like you know everything about places you've never been to personally lol

silvertone

pa is the best country  we say things like "thor hero" "dog lord" and " jawn"

PLEASEHELP1991

The eastern side of Virginia is one huge suburb.  madood;
I love [you]

snoorkel

guys we all live on one big planet there are no real borders. but the fact is that california is the best. ok

silvertone

Quote from: vziard on January 26, 2012, 01:07:57 PM
guys we all live on one big planet there are no real borders. but the fact is that california is the best. ok
sorry can't hear you over my Freedom

Samus Aran

what is it with applesauce/snorkel and this back and forth "minnesota sucks!", "no, california sucks!" stuff? lol calm your tits guys

Samus Aran

also thankfully i don't say anything that was in that video

snoorkel

Quote from: Kaz on January 26, 2012, 01:19:44 PM
what is it with applesauce/snorkel and this back and forth "minnesota sucks!", "no, california sucks!" stuff? lol calm your tits guys

it's that thing people feel when they want to live n california but feel morally obligated not to

Quote from: silvertoné on January 26, 2012, 01:10:28 PM
sorry can't hear you over my Freedom

this isn't freedom thjis is slavery
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/ws5or7.jpg[/img]

Go Up