September 20, 2024, 12:34:10 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Do any of you plan on moving from your state/province/country?

Started by Hippopo, January 21, 2012, 06:03:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: Colonel Cold on the Cob on January 21, 2012, 09:28:15 PM
I'd probably end up in Toronto. Montreal is closer but fuck if I'm gonna speak French half the time

[spoiler]ilu thyme[/spoiler]
there's a substantial anglophone population in montreal if you didn't know
I love [you]

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Thyme

Quote from: Colonel Cold on the Cob on January 22, 2012, 12:42:22 AM
that's why i said half the time

that's not how it works

if you stay in the half of montreal that doesn't speak french (the western half) you'll never have to speak a single word of french 5thgrade;

silvertone

i thought the whole point of going to canada is so you can hear french Voice without having to goto france.   confuseddood;

Thyme

Quote from: silvertoné on January 22, 2012, 07:26:58 AM
i thought the whole point of going to canada is so you can hear french Voice without having to goto france.   confuseddood;

some pelple don't appreciate Cute words :'(

silvertone

Quote from: Thyme on January 22, 2012, 07:34:37 AM
some pelple don't appreciate Cute words :'(
that is unacceptable. blatant asshole behavior, that's what it is.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

ideally my next move would be to somewhere warm, with a coast.

i have thought about hawaii but i don't think there are good shows there (hipster vagabond)

i have also thought about brazil but that is a foreign country and i don't know if i can get a visa to stay in brazil for a long period since I am a college dropout that works part time at best buy

but this is assuming that brazil has standards.

snoorkel

I have enjoyed California very much so far, I'll probably stay here for at least a few years, possibly living in some different parts of the state

there are lots of places in the world I would like to live in but I have no plans yet

Samus Aran

Probably someday. I'd like to try living in the pacific northwest, for one thing. And there's always the possibility of going back to California, which I've always considered.

I don't see myself leaving Minnesota any time within the next few years, though.

Commander Fuckass

Kaz is moving to new york to pursue his dream of being a voice actor
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Samus Aran

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Thyme on January 22, 2012, 07:25:46 AM
that's not how it works

if you stay in the half of montreal that doesn't speak french (the western half) you'll never have to speak a single word of french 5thgrade;
but then i'd be right next door to those frenchies
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Classic

Quote from: NPR on January 21, 2012, 07:32:58 PM
Fuck yeah, I already essentially escaped PA. I might want to live in Prague someday

Come move to Texas and live with me. <3

Go Up