September 20, 2024, 02:48:20 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Do any of you plan on moving from your state/province/country?

Started by Hippopo, January 21, 2012, 06:03:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hippopo

Throughout high school, I planned that one day I would move to a different state.  But now that I think about it more, I don't think I want to leave Montana.  I like it here...  And no other state appeals to me as much.

ikanaide

I moved to UK in november 2011

it is ok
[spoiler]smithicide;[/spoiler]

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

Andria

Since the time I could think I've had a desire to hop aa train, boat, or plane and get as far away from here as I possibly can

YPrrrr

Fuck yeah, I already essentially escaped PA. I might want to live in Prague someday

strongbad

Yeah definitely
The Pacific Northwest is awesome, but idk, it would be nice to go somewhere completely new.

The Netherlands seems awesome. Biking is the primary form of transportation :D

??????

biking craze will fade away trust me
anyways i moved to nyc and i like it very much but i want to move to aussland, melbourne  bassir;

Mando Pandango

I wouldn't mind moving to Canada at some point. I'd still be fairly close to home and I'd be out of the United States.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

strongbad

Quote from: Clucky on January 21, 2012, 07:44:55 PM
biking craze will fade away trust me
anyways i moved to nyc and i like it very much but i want to move to aussland, melbourne  bassir;

biking isn't a craze doodthing;
it's an extremely legitimate form of transportation that is rejected by lazy fat american society

Patrick Stickles

Quote from: Colonel Cold on the Cob on January 21, 2012, 07:46:50 PM
I wouldn't mind moving to Canada at some point. I'd still be fairly close to home and I'd be out of the United States.
this

vancouver seems kind of awesome
What the fuck was it for anyway?

bluaki

I don't really have plans for anything, but I'd like to be able to move out of my state. Maybe to Massachusetts or something.

piano moths

I don't have any plans to move anywhere in particular except for probably California but I don't think I will live in Arizona forever at all I am sure I will go  lots of places
kill them w kindness

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Patrick Stickles on January 21, 2012, 08:02:57 PM
this

vancouver seems kind of awesome
I'd probably end up in Toronto. Montreal is closer but fuck if I'm gonna speak French half the time

[spoiler]ilu thyme[/spoiler]
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Classic

As much as I complain, I think where I am at is comfortable enough for me. I'll stick around in Texas.

applesauce

And we thought it might be best to go hang around in the Upper Midwest.

Seriously. I think I'll be in Chicago or Minneapolis forever. They are both wonderful cities and so much of m knowledge and histor and relationships are tied in them.

Go Up