i got a blowjob because of boyah last night and just wanted to say thank you :3

Started by Boyager, January 20, 2012, 11:55:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boyager

someone made that topic about breaking the friendzone with, " im glad we are just friends" kinda shit but my friendzone situation went far beyond that, like [best]friendzone. friends since like 7th grade and shes always been hot and full of herself.

so yesterday we were chilling and we need to goto my house cause i had her ID and i kept forgetting to bring it to her house. so shes going out to some bar or club or something and shes dressed sexy as fuck. so i show her my new house and we were chillin on the couch playing with my dogs. then i push the dogs off us and im like" im glad were just friends, cause i could never imagine dating you." she kinda loses it and asking like what you dont think we would be happy, blah blah blah were already best friends and shit. continue on to me holding her hand saying look we just know to much. we start kissing, i get my hand down her pants and she does the same and ends up sucking my dick. it was great. then we drove back to town laughing at what happened. we are kicking it today. gonna try and get fucked.

Boyager

lol i'm 90% sure who this is

i can usually tell who posts what here just by the posting style

Boyager

Boyager

The sequel to this thread will be about how they went exploring and she died or something

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 20, 2012, 04:54:28 PM
The sequel to this thread will be about how they went exploring and she died or something
coming to a thread near you in two weeks

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 20, 2012, 05:07:27 PM
coming to a thread near you in two weeks
I'll be waiting outside the night before so I can see it before anyone else.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 20, 2012, 05:11:25 PM
I'll be waiting outside the night before so I can see it before anyone else.
sorry the advance tickets are going to be $18

Boyager

i am just going to assume she read my posts and wanted 2 suk yo dick because you said I was You.

Boyager

Quote from: Boyager on January 20, 2012, 04:54:28 PM

This doesn't make sense. No one I have known for the long lives anywhere near me.  bassir;

Also this is clearly Hiro or Sidddons. My bet is Hiro.

Go Up