September 21, 2024, 08:37:54 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Do you feel safe?

Started by Cosmic Ada, January 17, 2012, 11:02:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

DJ Cutlass gonna combustulate

Yes
1 (12.5%)
No
3 (37.5%)
Mighty Mouse will protect me
4 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Go Down

Cosmic Ada

Do you fear the end of the world coming later this year? Do you feel SOPA pounding your CoD quickscope vids to the ground? Are you aware that Crocs still exist? WHAT WE GONNA DO?

don't let's

Mighty Mouse makes everything safe

snoorkel

idk I feel like "safe" kind of implies that our lives are decided elsewhere, outside of ourselves, which definitely has been the case, but I feel we are at a 'turning point' now in the past 15 years or so where power is beginning to be consolidated into the hands of individuals. the End Times actually are here, we have been 'fighting the last battle' for awhile now .. it is the Apocalypse and nobody really noticed. no I'm not scared of the world ending or SOPA or dumb old white people trying to keep me down, 2012 will just make their repressed fears manifest externally faster and kill them, while making reality that much easier for we who act sincerely to shape

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

I don't feel safe.

Someone is repeatedly throwing handfuls of gravel at my windows at night.

This has gone on for some time.

C.Mongler

Socks

For the past several days my greatest concern has been to change the oil in my car because the milage has passed the limit written on a sticker marker by the mechanic. Then I thought about Homs, in Syria, and yeah, I felt pretty safe in my Truman world. Like the feeling of a handful of sleeping pills, in a padded  room, with Teletubbies playing on the television, as my handlers make sure I color between the lines, and no longer have impulses between my frontal lobes.

applesauce

It is hard to feel safe when you tend to walk a fine line with smaller matters, but yes, then when you think of larger things you feel better, at least for a short while. Life is escape.

Go Up