April 28, 2024, 01:38:44 AM

1,531,646 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Playing games with Boyagers

Started by ME##, January 15, 2012, 09:24:53 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Classic

POPSI. Let's play L4D2 sometime.

Mando Pandango

OK but my laptop charger shat the bed a few days ago so I gotta get that fixed
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

C.Mongler

will anyone come over and play animal crossing amiibo festival with me

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on September 28, 2016, 06:50:27 AM
will anyone come over and play animal crossing amiibo festival with me

yes please

C.Mongler

actually i just watched giant bomb play that game and even tho i can get it kinda cheap on clearance it literally has no gameplay, i could just buy nintendo monopoly for the same price and have probably three times the fun, like holy shit if the giant bomb boys cant even make your game seem interesting what hope is there

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: C.Mongler on September 28, 2016, 08:53:27 AM
actually i just watched giant bomb play that game and even tho i can get it kinda cheap on clearance it literally has no gameplay, i could just buy nintendo monopoly for the same price and have probably three times the fun, like holy shit if the giant bomb boys cant even make your game seem interesting what hope is there

reminder:

Quote from: http://www.usgamer.net/articles/honestly-we-just-wanted-animal-crossing-amiibo-aya-kyogoku-on-the-genesis-of-amiibo-festival-and-happy-home-designer...honestly, we just wanted Animal Crossing Amiibo. We wanted the company to make Animal Crossing Amiibo, so that's why we made a game that works with them.

in fact, those very amiibo would be put to far better use as monopoly pieces

C.Mongler

i mean i just had the opportunity to get it and several AC meebs for like 20 bucks total and figured it might be worth for a drunk game night with the buds, as we play mario party to our disdain pretty regularly, but this game makes any given mario party look like a fucking GOAT

there's literally nothing to do, you could create the same experience, as you said, using the amiibos as board pieces, buying a 6 sided dice, and making a shitty gameboard out of construction paper

Kalahari Inkantation

that's late 8th gen-era nintendo for ya

TooB

Does anybody play Elder Scrolls Online?

Commander Fuckass

when we playing Unfarted 4 multiplayer bros
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ME##

Kalahari Inkantation

Would any of you fine fellows like to play a rousing game of Mario Kart 8 sometime soon? happydood;

we may not own switches so we can't play Mario Kart 8===D (or as extortionist nintendo likes to call it, mario kart """deluxe""") like the cool kids but i'll be DAMNED if i let that stop me from having some fun with colorful video games this weekend or smth

PLZ RESPOND

Go Up