September 21, 2024, 09:35:03 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The Silvertonian Institute of Knowledge and Magick

Started by silvertone, January 14, 2012, 08:51:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snoorkel

silvertone

Quote from: Kaz on January 19, 2012, 07:16:50 PM
well, i think most of the anime stream viewers are not exactly going to watch this sort of thing MOST of the time, not trying to generalize or say anime stream viewers would not like to learn some cool things, but it is doubtul that it would be a problem if you streamed at the same time as anime stream sometimes.

although i MIGHT want to attend yours sometimes, personally. maybe. idk. in a perfect world, this would be on non-anime nights. but idk.
what we are watching now builds upon itself and can be confusing if watching just on bursts [according to the Robert.] in the future when we watch different Things (classes, documentaries, whatever) the situation could be Different and different schedule will be amended for that series. but for these 25 classes if you aren't following the streams/videos being posted then the stream will be useless. if you, or anyone else, still object to overlapping streams i Respect This.

silvertone

Quote from: vziard on January 19, 2012, 07:18:08 PM
this guy sees the world through eugenics colored glasses
jesus christ he warned us about applying ideologies to Insights!!!

Samus Aran

Quote from: silvertone on January 19, 2012, 07:24:12 PM
what we are watching now builds upon itself and can be confusing if watching just on bursts [according to the Robert.] in the future when we watch different Things (classes, documentaries, whatever) the situation could be Different and different schedule will be amended for that series. but for these 25 classes if you aren't following the streams/videos being posted then the stream will be useless. if you, or anyone else, still object to overlapping streams i Respect This.

i do not object to overlapping streams, it's fine with me :3

snoorkel

Quote from: silvertone on January 19, 2012, 07:24:57 PM
jesus christ he warned us about applying ideologies to Insights!!!

is that like correlation does not imply causation  confuseddood;

silvertone

ok, if No One Else Objects then

@Viewers of The STream: what days should be the Other Day of Streaming. monday and/or wednesday??

silvertone

Quote from: vziard on January 19, 2012, 07:31:41 PM
is that like correlation does not imply causation  confuseddood;
he has just been classifying animal behavior and shit like that, he hasn't really touched The Human yet. just because animals have repetitive behaviors doesn't mean we should set up a Method of producing the "super Human" if that is what you are saying...

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

snoorkel

Quote from: silvertone on January 19, 2012, 07:34:48 PM
he has just been classifying animal behavior and shit like that, he hasn't really touched The Human yet. just because animals have repetitive behaviors doesn't mean we should set up a Method of producing the "super Human" if that is what you are saying...

but humans, are animals. the super human is a mental state. how selection explain bicameralism?

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

silvertone

all the vids are going to be posted in the OP from now on

silvertone

silvertone

OP edited to contain the last video, i Highly Recommend watching it regardless if you are following this or not. it talks about infantile murder, Chimp genocide, criticizes evolutionary biology and Other Things.

silvertone

also i think i Might do stream on wednesday. if ya'll don't mind.  so there will be 3 streams this week.

silvertone

does anyone even want to watch these with me. idk, i can dl Cosmos and we can watch that instead.

Go Up