September 25, 2024, 01:36:19 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Ladies, Should I?

Started by Socks, January 12, 2012, 09:06:02 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

January 12, 2012, 09:06:02 AM Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 09:15:59 AM by Socks
I am displeased with one of my classes for the dry material presented there and the foaming creature perpetrating the act.
So I was looking at the schedule of courses for alternatives and noticed that a slot had opened up for Women's Studies, I am intrigued. It is an evening class, which suits my habits and mood, but do I really want to attend a class full of girls? If I was a hidious looking guy with no hope or chance I wouldn't think twice, but I'm a stud and it would seem fairly suspicious. Although in all honesty I think it could be interesting and I am sure they'll either love or hate me by the end of the semester. Hmm...

YPrrrr

Even most girls I talked to hated their women's studies class but if you just want to have a captive audience...

Selkie

Quote from: Socks on January 12, 2012, 09:06:02 AM
Although in all honesty I think it could be interesting

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LCK

It isn't that odd for a guy to take a women's studies class.  There are plenty of guys around here who take WAGS (Women and Gender Studies" classes. In my experience the classes are filled with many of the GLBTA community, but the classes are definitely something that may entertain the mind and maybe open a bit of a different perspective, or you'll just be sickened by some of the hypocrisy by some of the advocates of women's rights

Socks

Quote from: Trevor on January 12, 2012, 09:15:32 AM
It isn't that odd for a guy to take a women's studies class.  There are plenty of guys around here who take WAGS (Women and Gender Studies" classes. In my experience the classes are filled with many of the GLBTA community, but the classes are definitely something that may entertain the mind and maybe open a bit of a different perspective, or you'll just be sickened by some of the hypocrisy by some of the advocates of women's rights

Oh I think I would offer a different perspective alright. And that's primarily the main motivator for me, setting things straight. I am just concerned if the novelty of it will wear off and it will just become a class where the camps are entrenched and the attitudes defiant. Two things that really bother me are riled up minorities or pedestal bitches. This class seems a haven for both.

LCK

Quote from: Socks on January 12, 2012, 09:21:52 AM
Oh I think I would offer a different perspective alright. And that's primarily the main motivator for me, setting things straight. I am just concerned if the novelty of it will wear off and it will just become a class where the camps are entrenched and the attitudes defiant. Two things that really bother me are riled up minorities or pedestal bitches. This class seems a haven for both.
i would take some pride in knocking some of them off of their high horses

InbredPsychosis

I would take women's studies, and I have been told I am a stud before. Or maybe it was "spud".
TAKE UR MEDICINE

Socks

It is done. But if I get one funny look I swear to god I will karate chop that bitch.

Hippopo

My women's studies course had two women in it...

Socks

Quote from: Hippopo on January 12, 2012, 09:46:24 AM
My women's studies course had two women in it...

Yeah but you live in Iowa. Or some bum hick place.

Hippopo

Quote from: Socks on January 12, 2012, 09:54:26 AM
Yeah but you live in Iowa. Or some bum hick place.
Montana.

FAMY2

Keep us updated. I can just see the turmoil this is going to create.     n_u

Walter

Quote from: Selkie on January 12, 2012, 09:14:48 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah that was pretty much my reaction to this thread. But hey, if you want to get laid I'm sure you could get mad pussy if you played your cards right.

silvertone

i would take a Women's Study Class Non-Ironically but i don't want to goto college

FAMY2

Maybe I should start a Women's Online Course. Echo can be my assistant. giggle;

Go Up