September 27, 2024, 04:28:05 PM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I mean, I don't know.

Started by Socks, January 11, 2012, 06:30:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

So I have a comm class, ok. So there is an older woman in it, ok. So she likes drinking wine during class, wait what?
I wish I could have asked her for a sip, but was quite astonished that no one else cared to notice. The blotchy face, the erratic movement and the watery eyes, all she needed was someone to bend her over in the stall and go to town.

And if you can't even think of a single thing to say to this, I have had way too much faith in you.

[spoiler]I have missed you Boyah.  happydood;[/spoiler]

Commander Fuckass

Boyah has missed your posts Socks

welcome back  happydood;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Socks

Quote from: Kefka on January 11, 2012, 06:33:21 PM
Boyah has missed your posts Socks

welcome back  happydood;

Thank you. My commitments and obligations suffer when I have perspective turbulence, and everything is like a bag, floating in the wind.

Andria

Missed you too. 

I await the day I can drink in public and no one cares because i'm old.

YPrrrr

I wish there weren't open container laws...

That is my analysis.

Socks

Quote from: Echo Weiss on January 11, 2012, 06:37:19 PM
Missed you too. 

I await the day I can drink in public and no one cares because i'm old.

What threw me off is she seemed reputable, all suited up and with one of those name tags that corporation give to their employees. Everyone knows if you have an access card you're a trustworthy person. But now that I think about it, she's probably used to going home and washing her day away, this evening class is just cramping her style. And at 40 in a college class, her style is pretty cramped already.

Andria

Quote from: NPR on January 11, 2012, 06:40:23 PM
I wish there weren't open container laws...

That is my analysis.
yeah those are stupid. So are public intoxication laws in general. If I'm not driving who cares if I'm drinking/drunk. Maybe I want to walk down the street sipping a nice scotch or bourbon. How is that hurting anyone?

YPrrrr

Quote from: Socks on January 11, 2012, 06:41:27 PM
What threw me off is she seemed reputable, all suited up and with one of those name tags that corporation give to their employees. Everyone knows if you have an access card you're a trustworthy person. But now that I think about it, she's probably used to going home and washing her day away, this evening class is just cramping her style. And at 40 in a college class, her style is pretty cramped already.
I think going back to school in an effort to further your career is commendable at any age, particularly if you can do it while sloshed girl;
Quote from: Echo Weiss on January 11, 2012, 06:42:51 PM
yeah those are stupid. So are public intoxication laws in general. If I'm not driving who cares if I'm drinking/drunk. Maybe I want to walk down the street sipping a nice scotch or bourbon. How is that hurting anyone?
Seriously, instead I have to drink some nasty concoction of gatorade and vodka or something. I WANT A BEER DAMMIT.

Andria

Quote from: NPR on January 11, 2012, 06:45:12 PM
I think going back to school in an effort to further your career is commendable at any age, particularly if you can do it while sloshed girl;Seriously, instead I have to drink some nasty concoction of gatorade and vodka or something. I WANT A BEER DAMMIT.
exactly! They are harming citizens by making us stomach that crap! At least I can buy beer iin general now

Socks

I kind of forgot about those public intoxication laws. When you repeatedly engage in an act that requires a certain idea, you tend to believe both are legitimate and legal. Oh and Echo, imagining you gingerly walking down a street and gingerly drinking bourbon form a glass is practically nirvana.

applesauce

Are open container laws ever actually enforced  confuseddood;

I have never seen this.

YPrrrr

Quote from: applesauce on January 11, 2012, 08:34:55 PM

I have never seen this.
In an area with many drinkers, definitely... Outside of clubs, bars, house parties people get nailed for it all the time.

I'll walk down a neighborhood street without a care though

Socks

Quote from: applesauce on January 11, 2012, 08:34:55 PM

I have never seen this.

All I know is in NY State of Mind II Nas specifically says that when walking into a park, and niggaz hand you beer, that ain't gangster.

applesauce

Quote from: Socks on January 11, 2012, 08:38:18 PM
All I know is in NY State of Mind II Nas specifically says that when walking into a park, and niggaz hand you beer, that ain't gangster.

Best Answer As Chosen By Asker

Andria

Quote from: NPR on January 11, 2012, 08:37:28 PM
In an area with many drinkers, definitely... Outside of clubs, bars, house parties people get nailed for it all the time.

I'll walk down a neighborhood street without a care though
in my town they take that law very seriously. Why? I don't know. But it's a pain.

They nailed a guy stepping out of a restaurant beer in hand to make a phone call

Go Up