September 19, 2024, 03:30:13 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

nice things people have done for you AS OF LATE

Started by ??????, January 07, 2012, 07:53:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

??????

yesterday my friend gave me a free dinner and took me to a free movie it was called pina and it made me cry a lot and i met the director IT WAS VERY NICE

today another friend was eager to get me a cellphone
i dunno about that one who is eager to buy someone else something I THINK SOMETHING FISHY IS HAPPENING or maybe he is really nice

~tough mode~ no one from your family or your partners!!

FAMY2

Nothing I can think of. Other than strangers start conversions with me all the time.   doodhuh;

ikanaide

Andria

Quote from: Clucky on January 07, 2012, 07:53:13 AM
yesterday my friend gave me a free dinner and took me to a free movie it was called pina and it made me cry a lot and i met the director IT WAS VERY NICE

today another friend was eager to get me a cellphone
i dunno about that one who is eager to buy someone else something I THINK SOMETHING FISHY IS HAPPENING or maybe he is really nice

~tough mode~ no one from your family or your partners!!
i'm eager to buy ppeople things like all the time!

piano moths

lately from non-family.... ummmmmmm... Oh my friend Clawd brought me something really cute from Madrid. My brother gave me a pipe case for no reason - i get the no family thing but he never does stuff like that. Uuumm... ya idk people do nice stuff for me but i haven't been around people that much lately
kill them w kindness

silvertone

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

some lady said I looked like a statue and an eagle.

so yeah, there is that.

??????

my friend gave me bad coughing and strep throat  happydood;

piano moths

I was being a baby smoking in my car for 40 minutes and my sweet sweet friend brought me a water bottle and gave me a sweet hug she's so sweet
kill them w kindness

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

FAMY2

Andria

Quote from: Colonel Cold on the Cob on January 07, 2012, 08:49:44 PM
silvertone bought me audiosurf giggle;
I GIVE YOU DUNGEONS OF DREDMOR AND YOU DON'T MENTIMENTION ME? I SEE HOW IT IS

Hippopo

Samus Aran

Someone recommended me a very good opportunity for a starting job at the local newspaper.

Daddy

Go Up