(¯`'•.¸(¯`º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º CHILDREN OF BOYAGERS º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º´¯)¸.•'´¯)

Started by ncba93ivyase, January 03, 2012, 11:41:36 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hippopo

I have no plans of getting married, and I think being a single father would be hard...  But cool.

bluaki

I feel like I wouldn't make a very good parent, I don't think I really want children, and there'd likely be various biological and/or legal issues even if I don't end up forever alone

so I probably won't have any children

??????

with my current route i'll probably end up in a marriage where i can't have kids unless technology made me preggers
but i want a daughter
NO ONE ELSE
i will teach her the secrets of her vagina

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: Clucky on January 07, 2012, 07:22:10 AM
with my current route i'll probably end up in a marriage where i can't have kids unless technology made me preggers
(and with a sex offender conviction)
I love [you]

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Wrench

I plan on having no more than 2 kids. Definitely don't want to be a father for at least 5 more years though. I want to be out of school with a decent job before a kid comes out. I don't want them to have a shitty life.

Daddy

Quote from: CM Wrench on January 14, 2012, 07:21:28 AM
I plan on having no more than 2 kids. Definitely don't want to be a father for at least 5 more years though. I want to be out of school with a decent job before a kid comes out. I don't want them to have a shitty life.
If you don't have at least 3 you are not increasing the human population and are minimizing the spread of your genetic material.

I should donate sperm to maximize my spread.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Khadafi on January 14, 2012, 08:45:52 AM
If you don't have at least 3 you are not increasing the human population and are minimizing the spread of your genetic material.

I should donate sperm to maximize my spread.
The Catholics will always win :|

[spoiler]at least until those damnable muslims cry;[/spoiler]

Daddy

FAMY2

Go Up