(¯`'•.¸(¯`º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º CHILDREN OF BOYAGERS º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º´¯)¸.•'´¯)

Started by ncba93ivyase, January 03, 2012, 11:41:36 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Remember how V and Kaki had kids? What the hell happened to them? Last I recall, Kaki just abandoned her kid and was on her third husband or something. goonish

as for v, i have no idea how things worked out but maybe sox does befuddlement

DO YOU PLAN ON HAVING KIDS

IF SO, when

WHY

WHAT KIND OF PARENT WILL YOU BE

Note: "cool" is not an option

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Nyerp

i will only give birth to Cool Kids. i will hold auditions with the ultrasound every month and if they dont make the cut its Curtains

piano moths

I will have kids!! I will be a good mom! They will love me and I will try to ease their confusion about the world
kill them w kindness

silvertone

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i want to have kids. i would take my kids to museums and planetariums and aquariums. i would want my children to be exposed to different things. One thing that I kind of missed out was doing those things on a regular basis, but I did them sometimes and I really enjoyed those times.

applesauce

ME##

silvertone

Quote from: FAMY2 on January 03, 2012, 01:22:56 PM
But they would be exemplary children.   saddood;

thank you  :3 but at best i would be adopting children. i will not pollute the world with my genes.

Daddy

Kaki is still married to her second husband and has both of her babies.  akudood;

I have not seen Black JMV in many time.  :( :( :( :( :(

also sumdai

Travis

Quote from: Complicated Bridge on January 03, 2012, 05:40:58 PM
thank you  :3 but at best i would be adopting children. i will not pollute the world with my genes.
you have the best genes of anyone

Walter

when my kid misbehaves i will force him to post on boyah all day as punishment hocuspocus;

Go Up