April 18, 2024, 05:17:12 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

[ANDROID ONLY] Post Your Lock Screens

Started by ?????, December 21, 2011, 09:40:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

?????

Die for Dethklok

strongbad

I'm using the standard 1.6 lock screen since my G1 can't handle anything else lol

bluaki

Lock screens can be customized? Is this specific to some alternate UIs or something?

This happens to be my first time taking a screenshot with Android, but I have a normal 4.0 (Nexus S) lock screen and one of the default live wallpapers:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

snoorkel

My Thunderbolt isn't rooted so I'm not sure if I can even do screenshots, but I just have the default HTC Sense lock screen with the generic 'blue world map' background 5thgrade;

if anyone knows how to customize htc sense lock screen, do tell

bluaki

Quote from: vziard on December 22, 2011, 02:43:17 AM
My Thunderbolt isn't rooted so I'm not sure if I can even do screenshots, but I just have the default HTC Sense lock screen with the generic 'blue world map' background 5thgrade;
I don't believe any pre-4.0 Android phones are able to take screenshots or use a screenshot app without rooting. It's now, at least for the only two phones that currently have Ice Cream Sandwich, a default feature.

I've never rooted my Nexus S.

On the note of lock screens, default Android's is significantly different as of 4.0. Before, I had tab things on the side of the screen for unlock and silent mode that were to be pulled across the screen, but now it's a bubble in the middle of the screen that is slid either right to unlock or left to open the camera.

snoorkel

Go Up