September 28, 2024, 08:36:05 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

you better not shout

Started by ncba93ivyase, December 17, 2011, 10:30:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Selkie

I guess Skyrim was an early Christmas gift since I bought it with the money my parents put into my account to buy groceries with...

YPrrrr

Not really a Christmas gift, but for St. Nicholas day they got me a game I already own

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: NPR on December 18, 2011, 11:22:46 PM
Not really a Christmas gift, but for St. Nicholas day they got me a game I already own
I tell people to never buy me games for two reasons:
1: if they buy me a game, I probably won't like it
2: if I like it, I probably already own it

that's why i like money or handmade gifts most

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

YPrrrr

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 19, 2011, 12:11:12 AM
I tell people to never buy me games for two reasons:
1: if they buy me a game, I probably won't like it
2: if I like it, I probably already own it

that's why i like money or handmade gifts most
Yeah usually my parents at least know what I own... Wasn't really expecting a game, usually I just get candy. If I had known I could have asked for Uncharted 3, augh awdood;

Hiro

my grandma let me use her credit card to buy skyward sword with the gold remote then week of release as my gift from her
my mom and step dad have pitched in money to help my sister and i be able to pay for all the bullshit fees for moving into our new apartment
besides that nothing but i already feel like just having their support has been great and i'm actually very happy to be with family right now
i mean i know of a jacket i'm getting but i don't get it early so that doesn't really count

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Hiroglyph on December 20, 2011, 01:16:53 AM
my grandma let me use her credit card to buy skyward sword with the gold remote then week of release as my gift from her
my mom and step dad have pitched in money to help my sister and i be able to pay for all the bullshit fees for moving into our new apartment
besides that nothing but i already feel like just having their support has been great and i'm actually very happy to be with family right now
i mean i know of a jacket i'm getting but i don't get it early so that doesn't really count
for christmans you should get on aim and talk to me

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Hiro

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 20, 2011, 01:34:29 AM
for christmans you should get on aim and talk to me
but i have a real christman with my family and such
maybe

snoorkel

being an adult: getting wrapped presents in the mail from parents and having the responsibility(?) to not open them until Christman.

[spoiler]just kidding I tore them open I GOT YUGIOH!!!![/spoiler]

silvertone

did you really get yugioh and can they really summon egyptian gods like in the tv show

Andria

My friend added the new HiB to my gift last night  :3

snoorkel

I 'opened' my stocking (to get to the chocolate booty) and I got KITCHEN SCISSORS!!! FUCK!! YES!! (legitimate excitement!!!)

Quote from: silvertone on December 20, 2011, 06:14:59 AM
did you really get yugioh and can they really summon egyptian gods like in the tv show

yes!!! and yes!!!!!!!!

silvertone

Hiro

geno got me the hib4  giggle;
oh and my uncle got me these shirts:

I generally hate graphic tees but the tibet one is pretty funny

snoorkel

i... will refrain from commment

ncba93ivyase

i'll mostly agree with snorkel aside from commenting on the coolness of the humble bundle 4

and can you people really not afford a single dollar

Go Up