September 18, 2024, 07:03:20 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ok so then what do you call these

Started by snoorkel, December 07, 2011, 02:04:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

please avoid sexual remarks

swim suit
4 (23.5%)
bathing suit
4 (23.5%)
swim trunks
7 (41.2%)
swim pants
1 (5.9%)
one of the above with 'swimming' instead
0 (0%)
other
1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Go Down

Socks

Beach shorts, as any other occasion and you are not a serious man if you wear those and even on the beach you are pushing the social accepted bounds toward accepting your eccentric self.

piano moths

I would just call those swim trunks but i saw swim suit and bathing suit other times for other things
kill them w kindness

??????

Socks

Quote from: eeeeeee on December 07, 2011, 02:13:42 PM
I would just call those swim trunks but i saw swim suit and bathing suit other times for other things

I do not think swimming is as trivial a persuit as those shorts imply and are made for. They're more for being an obnoxious nobody who sits in the sand all day with a teeshirt and avistors on under an umbrella's shade trying their best to salvage their lives. I realize half of Boyah may be offended but maybe it needs to be.

don't let's

swim suit
bathing suit
swim trunks

Any of those. And what's the deal with board shorts?

Daddy

I'm embarrassed by the word I think of when I see them so I call them something else before the word comes out of my mouth. akudood;

Andria

ME##

YPrrrr

I usually say 'bathing suit'

Jams, trunks, and swim suit are also all in my vocabulary

??????

Quote from: NPR on December 07, 2011, 02:30:49 PM
I usually say 'bathing suit'

Jams, trunks, and swim suit are also all in my vocabulary
COME ON AND SLAM AND WELCOME TO THE JAM

silvertone

Mando Pandango

Usually bathing suit, occasionally any of the others except "swim pants" which I've never heard before in my life.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Hiro

I call those specifically swim trunks but as a whole I call that type of garment a swim suit.

Commander Fuckass

I call the ones without the mesh lining swim shorts and I call the ones you posted board shorts  akudood;
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up