When in the course of humans events, bullshit outweighs fact, this is what I say

Started by Socks, December 07, 2011, 06:01:41 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

I am highly disappointed with all of the posting nonsense. I just clicked to see the general index and instead I saw this giant blob of text from tecs mom again. C'mon man, we talking about practice. My stomach sank and as I read it my gut just felt worse and worse. It did not make any sense. It imposed an undo sense of urgency and demand on the members to further reach some further end which we are neither in need of or in interest for. It is very Orwellian. There is no sense of spirit or elegance left, there is no unwritten agreement, there is no unspoken rule or bond or even mere understanding, between friends, colleagues and distinguished gentlemen. I will not partake in this carnival. My word is for sale, yes, but not my sanity and heart.

Samus Aran

And yet, here we are, making new threads just begging for replies...

posts.....posts..........posts................po......s....t....s....

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Socks

Quote from: Hatsune Miku on December 07, 2011, 07:59:55 AM
And yet, here we are, making new threads just begging for replies...

posts.....posts..........posts................po......s....t....s....

I'm sorry I could not read your crappy quality to comprehend it with that over sized half naked and provocative cartoon picture in your post overwhelming my better senses and vision.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Socks on December 07, 2011, 08:04:51 AM
I'm sorry I could not read your crappy quality

You've started leaving nouns out of your statements. I feel like they are important things to not forget.

Socks

Quote from: Hatsune Miku on December 07, 2011, 08:06:30 AM
You've started leaving nouns out of your statements. I feel like this is an important thing to forget.

One does not make a trend. I haven't left anything out, the message was not complete, it is like walking in on someone dressing, and admonishing them for not being ready. That's absurd.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Socks on December 07, 2011, 08:08:44 AM
I haven't left anything out, the message was not complete, it is like walking in on someone dressing, and admonishing them for not being ready. That's absurd.

If it's an ugly person, I will admonish them all I want for not being ready. If it is a foxy lady, I will simply admonish them for not being less ready.

Nevertheless, I feel you bro. It was absurd. But this is Boyah, and absurdity should not be surprising.

Socks

Quote from: Hatsune Miku on December 07, 2011, 08:11:54 AM
If it's an ugly person, I will admonish them all I want for not being ready. If it is a foxy lady, I will simply admonish them for not being less ready.

We all know in both cases you would remain silent still and apologize profusely with an overwhelming blush that will make everything sear and seem akward. I am pretty sure based on interpretation and insight this pretty much describes your first time. Can you feel me now, 'BRO'?

Samus Aran

Quote from: Socks on December 07, 2011, 08:15:13 AM
We all know in both cases you would remain silent still and apologize profusely with an overwhelming blush that will make everything sear and seem award. I am pretty sure based on interpretation and insight this pretty much describes your first time. Can you feel me now, 'BRO'?

It doesn't describe my "first time" of anything, especially not my first time seeing a young lady undressed before my eyes, considering that said young lady was my girlfriend and she was undressed for a good reason.

Socks, I am somewhat offended that you find me to be so stereotypical that you can apparently "interpret" me so well, based apparently on nothing but your intuition and the bare minimum of what could be called "evidence" in my posts and general demeanor. Evidence in your court, perhaps, but not mine.

Either way, of course I would actually apologize if I were to accidentally walk in on some poor girl undressing. I figured that goes without saying - jokes notwithstanding.

[spoiler]By the way, I can never tell just how serious you're being, and I'm sure you'd just tell me you're serious even if you are joking. Either way, I most certainly am not entirely serious right now.[/spoiler]

Socks

Jesus save it for the Oprah show I simply wanted to make a comment that in general was true even if in detail it was not and thus I stand on and close the original intent of my point and statement. I am very observant and counter unintuitive but intuition is the fundamental guide of life and all snippets, facets and excerpts of oneself are but glimmers of a greater light. I can be a good judge of character, and my court is forgiving, evidence notwithstanding. This is a serious thing but it is not meant in a serious way and you are quite right, furry friend, I often do misstate my intentions! Often to fit the general attitude and opinion of the situation, mostly to my amusement, largely to my indifference. But I really do not know.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Socks on December 07, 2011, 08:33:58 AM
Jesus save it for the Oprah show I simply wanted to make a comment that in general was true even if in detail it was not and thus I stand on and close the original intent of my point and statement. I am very observant and counter unintuitive but intuition is the fundamental guide of life and all snippets, facets and excerpts of oneself are but glimmers of a greater light. I can be a good judge of character, and my court is forgiving, evidence notwithstanding. This is a serious thing but it is not meant in a serious way and you are quite right, furry friend, I often do misstate my intentions! Often to fit the general attitude and opinion of the situation, mostly to my amusement, largely to my indifference. But I really do not know.
Oprah is dead...
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Socks

Quote from: Kefka on December 07, 2011, 08:35:17 AM
Oprah is dead...

Not if you happen to be so unfortunate as to have the OWN channel on your subscription and an avid watcher of it in your home. Then it is never over, and cringe inducing.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Socks on December 07, 2011, 08:33:58 AM

Furry friend? Now you're confusing me with Hensa.

But seriously Socks I'm pretty much doing the same thing here, I'm being somewhat facetious and just posting back at you for amusement and to contribute posts. I'm just fitting the "general attitude" of the discussion, as you may put it, so to speak, etc. etc.,  as well.

I like you, Socks. Socksian things are enjoyable sometimes. I'm going to sleep now because my internal clock is ass-backwards. Stay classy.

Socks

I will go on a long ass ride like a knight through the wilderness because that is what I do when I feel blue and there is stuff to consume and values to advance and rare maidens to protect. It shall be fun, or a crash. Find out soon.

Hippopo

Socks, I don't think you got the memo.  Boyah is now a forum where we only discuss the act of posting.  Everything else is considered off topic.

Go Up