September 19, 2024, 04:50:29 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

being single

Started by applesauce, December 06, 2011, 03:24:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snoorkel

my ranks

arab > hispanic > black > white > asian

on average.

YPrrrr

On average I'd favor Indian girls followed by Asians and native americans. True Europeans are hot too but that might be a personality thing.

I have found pretty girls in all races though so in reality it's a case by case basis

??????

i would have more cooler stories if i was single
relationships are boring
especially monogamy
IT'S ALL BEEN TOLD BEFORE

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I prefer to date people. I don't like being single.

The company is nice, though sometimes I get too clingy. I try to work on that.

But sometimes the feeling of being with someone is too great and I don't want it to end so...yeah.

anyway I'm adapting to being single now. I've heard you need to be comfortable by yourself before you can have a genuine relationship, so maybe i'll give it a whirl.

FAMY2

Quote from: Hippopo on December 06, 2011, 05:15:12 PM
Echo I can understand, but I don't think you can out fem me.  baddood;

I am a bit of a tomboy. I bet you can dance better.  girl; 

Socks

It's fun to be in a relationship because then you can finally do something for someone else and they will not only love it, but appreciate you for it as well. I am more inspired and creative in all of my activities and pursuits, everything seems fresh and I feel invigorated. I suppose this is more a spiritual thing. Being with someone new or different allows us to reinvent ourselves and define life a little bit better by companion and contrast. Your perspectives are challenged, and rewarded, it is the best feeling of merging the intellect with the body and soul. And in secret, I know that we all love relationships because they better us. When we share, we help relate and connect so that new things are perhaps discovered and explored to increase a bond and expand on the experience.
Otherwise I would happily shut up and brood about being single.
But this is later to come.

Daddy

I prefer south Europeans over many other but they also look the least white.

there are some attractive white females but they require much more criterium

5/30

Socks

White women are beautiful I don't know what you guys are smoking. But I don't want any of it. They're so meticulously put together as a masterpiece and so delicate and gentle. I love.

applesauce

Quote from: Socks on December 07, 2011, 05:36:28 AM
It's fun to be in a relationship because then you can finally do something for someone else and they will not only love it, but appreciate you for it as well. I am more inspired and creative in all of my activities and pursuits, everything seems fresh and I feel invigorated. I suppose this is more a spiritual thing. Being with someone new or different allows us to reinvent ourselves and define life a little bit better by companion and contrast. Your perspectives are challenged, and rewarded, it is the best feeling of merging the intellect with the body and soul. And in secret, I know that we all love relationships because they better us. When we share, we help relate and connect so that new things are perhaps discovered and explored to increase a bond and expand on the experience.
Otherwise I would happily shut up and brood about being single.
But this is later to come.

Yes yes yes.
Quote from: Socks on December 07, 2011, 06:33:40 AM

Yes yes yes! I love you, Socks.
White women are beautiful I don't know what you guys are smoking. But I don't want any of it. They're so meticulously put together as a masterpiece and so delicate and gentle. I love.

piano moths

I think you can do things for other people and have them love it and appreciate for you. I do like being with somebody though and I feel like its more fun to do things for somebody you're dating sometimes. I don't really mind being single though. I think until everybody has their demons away (and everybody seems to have a lot of demons) it's better to not be with people.

But I think all women might be pretty. White girls black girls arab girls native american girls whatevergirls. The prettiest girl I know is half hispanic and half white she is soooooooo pretty looks like nobody
kill them w kindness

Socks

December 07, 2011, 08:37:51 AM #40 Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 08:46:20 AM by Socks
Quote from: eeeeeee on December 07, 2011, 08:23:01 AM
I think until everybody has their demons away (and everybody seems to have a lot of demons) it's better to not be with people.

I don't know, I am in hell and I am supposed to vanquish all of my daemons with no princess or beauty to steal and save my soul? How will my story be told? I think we can commit because we can confess. It seems odd sometimes that I think without a woman, I cannot surely leave anything of significance behind. And what is there to live for? I am getting tired of living for myself. I agree that all girls are pretty but I have a special thing for blondes with blue eyes and perfect lips.

Quote from: eeeeeee on December 07, 2011, 08:23:01 AM
I think you can do things for other people and have them love it and appreciate for you.

I find that I am a different person with someone whom I have come to know privately and intimately that I am with anyone else in the public domain. Not different in the sense of belief or character, but in attitude and expression. I trust that person with my soul, and the freedom of action  and sentiment which this bond affords is one of the most amazing, and privileging possibilities in the whole world.

piano moths

Quote from: Socks on December 07, 2011, 08:37:51 AM
I don't know, I am in hell and I am supposed to vanquish all of my daemons with no princess or beauty to steal and save my soul? How will my story be told? I think we can commit because we can confess. It seems odd sometimes that I think without a woman, I cannot surely leave anything of significance behind. And what is there to live for? I am getting tired of living for myself. I agree that all girls are pretty but I have a special thing for blondes with blue eyes and perfect lips.

I'm not really sure. I definitely think it is possible to get rid of your demons though. I feel like you are different than what I am talking about and your way probably works better for you. I trust your judgement. For me though I think that I have to take care of demons first
kill them w kindness

Socks

Quote from: eeeeeee on December 07, 2011, 08:45:58 AM
I'm not really sure. I definitely think it is possible to get rid of your demons though. I feel like you are different than what I am talking about and your way probably works better for you. I trust your judgement. For me though I think that I have to take care of demons first

Of course. Demons are just misplaced priorities out of touch with a certain time and attitude. In a sense they are misunderstandings. If you choose to prefer one perspective over another instead of embracing them all equally, it is not impossible to change and approach your beliefs. I do not think I have demons, but there is some darkness and some lack of clarity here. I thank you for your faith and love. I wish you all the best in return. But now it is raining and it is dim and there are piano melodies coming out of itunes. I think I am going to go smoke my pipe.

piano moths

enjoy your bowl Socks  giggle;
kill them w kindness

Socks

There were a thousand and one things that would have been better had I had a cool girl to smoke with. At least in my imagination there were.

Go Up