September 19, 2024, 04:49:20 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

being single

Started by applesauce, December 06, 2011, 03:24:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

It's not that I dislike white women as it is so much I prefer darker features which white women are less likely to possess.

Dark hair and dark eyes are found in almost every asian/hispanic/black/arab but really only in Mediterranean Beauties.

also skull/nose structure. certain ethnic groups of whites have a weird structure.

YPrrrr

In most instances of my life I am more attracted to something I consider uncommon so I think I tend to favor features which I consider to be rare in girls. Since most girls around me are white I tend to view that as commonplace.

Now there is way more to it than that as girls can have rare personalities, eye colors, hair, mannerisms etc. so every race is fair game lubdoods;

Daddy

YPrrrr

Quote from: Khadafi on December 07, 2011, 03:25:09 PM
Except jews.
The first girl I ever made out with was Jewish n_n

I feel bad that I was so jealous afterwards, ah youth

Socks

We are discussing features here but in many cases it is not the looks that matter so much as how they combine wih the rest of her to complete the picture. The personality her voice and love is what I care for, these are not the purview of one sort or region. But a spectrum of peoples from every time and place. I know what I am looking for, the anchor to a tide, a wind under the flow, it just so happens to be that these girls I am looking for are so damn goregeous and attractive.

Quote from: Khadafi on December 07, 2011, 03:25:09 PM
Except jews.

Holy shit how could I forget this QFT.

Go Up