September 19, 2024, 02:48:55 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

being single

Started by applesauce, December 06, 2011, 03:24:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

piano moths

that could always be a friend though
kill them w kindness

Socks

Quote from: eeeeeee on December 07, 2011, 09:56:21 AM
that could always be a friend though

if my girl friend is interesting i tend to fall for her. i fall for girls way too easily. so i either have a romantic relationship with women, or a general work, school public function relationship with them, but not really as friends unless there was no other way to be around some girl whom i really liked. i tend to want it all, or resign myself to nothing. to compromise something pure, hmm... i don't know, it kind of seems a sin to me. i am sure this will change with time. but this does not necessarily mean that i am wrong now.

crystalpepsi

Daddy

White women are more apt to get disgusting fake fans or be fst

Socks

White men are more liable to be drunk when posting. And it is simply not true that a fake tan is worse than a hideous permanent one. It's totally cool to date an alien from the third world of colors between charcoal and shit. Haha, but it hillarious because you have an Asian women, check out their adolescent diabetes rate in proportion to intake and historical diet as it realtes to inherent genes and the population as affected by foreign lifestyles/products. Feed her a healthy a constant dose of meat and starch products and see what happens motherfucker as she balloons up from a scrimp to a whale and suffers terrible health complications as a result. Ultimately tragedy. Life cut short, from which she hardly had a bite to taste.

piano moths

i know soooo many attractive white girls. i'm a white girl  hocuspocus;
kill them w kindness

??????

jmv is the only white person i was attracted to but he isn't even fully white  goodjob;
i don't like how their palled skin is so transparent that i could see green and blue hues bleed right down their forearms
it's like cold uncooked chicken

YPrrrr

Oh fake tans are definitely worse than naturally occurring ones. You should be comfortable in your own skin with who you are. That's much more attractive than some girl who thinks she has to remake her entire body to please someone

piano moths

You can see the blues and purples underneath my skin sometimes whitey white white  wariodood;
kill them w kindness

Andria

You can pretty much always see the blue under my skin

I'm pale as can be

Socks

December 07, 2011, 02:01:45 PM #55 Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 02:04:58 PM by Socks
I did not mean fake tans and those plastic looking androids with the shine and extentions and the freaky eye lashes having nothing in their head but smoke and mirrors. No. You cannot group an entire race of people like that. But a normal born white girl in her natural tone and elegance is a wonder and a miracle, even the sun wishes to affect her skin. And the freckles are to die for, the little gestures in between. I like pale skin or at whatever color your life has turned it into. The blue ribbons and streams are so exotic and so interesting, beneath lies a whole system, the traces of which I can follow with my hand and eye, or even kiss. I can see my own, like mountains and ridges, vallies and rivers, slithering away into places unseen. I wonder, when I see and sense the soft flesh of a woman, how tender it must be, is it like my own? It is rather delicate and intricate, I must treat it well and worship her. You're just mad because you can't see anything, and have generic features.

YPrrrr

I am wondering who is mad confuseddood;

Daddy

i dont know why socks is angry. i find mediterranean woman to be attractive but they also have the least 'white' features.

fucking germanic and brit women

??????

WHO WAS THAT DIRECTED TO
i wasn't even mad cry;

bluaki

What's with the dislike for white women awdood;

Quote from: Echo on December 07, 2011, 01:21:43 PM
You can pretty much always see the blue under my skin

I'm pale as can be
I honestly consider paleness more attractive than darker/tanned skin, though I'm often told that's weird and that I should try to be more tan

But I'm not as pale as I'd like and even being outside for nothing but the periods of at most 10 minutes at a time before/between/after classes darkens my skin noticeably saddood;

Also, I didn't even know seeing blue under your skin is directly linked to skin tone. I see only very faint blue on the underside of my arms, mostly near the wrist, and thought it was that way for most young/non-elderly people.

Go Up