September 24, 2024, 11:23:03 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Drew's Semester Break Adventures

Started by applesauce, November 30, 2011, 04:37:39 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Man, I'm craving a good snowfall up here. We're supposed to get like .01" tomorrow.
Call everything off.

Socks

We had snow in October and then early autumn weather ever since.  saddood;

piano moths

I went to where Hiro is and it was so snowy like a month ago but then I went back last week, and it wasn't snowy just cold but the mountain was snowy.
kill them w kindness

YPrrrr

Did Madison kill your parents or something

applesauce

Samus Aran

16th-18th? i will definitely be in Baudette, you need to drop on by

YPrrrr

applesauce

Quote from: Yui on November 30, 2011, 10:41:04 AM
16th-18th? i will definitely be in Baudette, you need to drop on by

Sweet I will. Probably the 17th.
Quote from: NPR on November 30, 2011, 10:46:24 AM
Well... Yeah

Well, why should I like Madison? It's an overgrown college town.

Socks

Oh the busies and misery, ruining this and every face. Screw that. Give me yur hand and we shall see, what really lies behind the gold and bleeding rainbow.

YPrrrr

Quote from: applesauce on November 30, 2011, 11:10:14 AM
Sweet I will. Probably the 17th.
Well, why should I like Madison? It's an overgrown college town.
I thought there might be people you like or something in Madison... huh

applesauce

Quote from: NPR on November 30, 2011, 12:47:33 PM
I thought there might be people you like or something in Madison... huh

I know a LOT of people that live there but I think you are the only person who loves there that I would really want to hang out with.

YPrrrr

Quote from: applesauce on November 30, 2011, 12:49:34 PM
I know a LOT of people that live there but I think you are the only person who loves there that I would really want to hang out with.
I think I misread your intentions for the trip anyway, for some reason I thought you were visiting Trevor, Kaz, and ME## (who you didn't even mention in the first post)

I'm just crazy today I guess philip;

applesauce

Quote from: NPR on November 30, 2011, 12:52:00 PM
I think I misread your intentions for the trip anyway, for some reason I thought you were visiting Trevor, Kaz, and ME## (who you didn't even mention in the first post)

I'm just crazy today I guess philip;

Oh. Sorry. If I were doing an Upper Midwest  trip I would visit you, but I am not. I am going to be less than an hour from Winona when I am in Sandland and also there are caves near Winona. And I am going north to visit Duluth which I haven't been to since I was like 11 or something and then across the range to see old mines and such. And Winnipeg because I haven't been anywhere in Ontario other than Quetico, which is virtually identical to the BWCA. Also I haven't really even been to that part of the state ever even though I've lived in Minnesota my whole life. 

silvertone

Quote from: Socks on November 30, 2011, 10:16:03 AM
We had snow in October and then early autumn weather ever since.  saddood;
it is getting colder wrench;

Socks

Every time I watch the news and see that talking bowtie dude, I think of you when they show the map, and wonder how and where your part of the city is. It feels a little reasuring, that you suffer the same winds of chance, and bask in the sunny glory of it too. I might have even passed you on the street!

Go Up