September 24, 2024, 11:22:08 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Drew's Semester Break Adventures

Started by applesauce, November 30, 2011, 04:37:39 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

applesauce

yeah sorry kaz the last 9 days have been fucking crazy as fuck

Samus Aran

applesauce

I have been spending my time selling furniture out of a basement warehouse and digging s tunnel to a sealed cave in saint Paul.

applesauce

Wow huge abandoned sand mine under saint Paul last night. Miles of tunnels, all about 25 feet wide and 40-60 feet high. They curve around in parts and are all honeycombed in others in a big grid of tunnels. It was really cool. There is a whole second (larger) half to the mine but it is separated from this part by a large collapsed area. You can get in from the other side but there's security and stuff so it's harder but holy shot this was one of the coolest places I have ever been. I would love to have a fuming car down there.

And afterwards we did some drains too, and they were good interesting ones.

applesauce

Another huge mine. We got in through a hidden entrance that we had to dig becuSe they are gently sealed. One of the people I was with smelt that cave smell and once be pointed it out we all could, and it led us to where to dig lol. Fucking bloodhounds. It was a huge mine tha was later a brewery cave. Three teens died of asphyxiation in it in like 2007. It was really complex, and there were brown recourse in it lol. Then we went to another cave system underneath a huge abandoned brewery. That was cool, and so were the insides and the roof of the brewery. Really pretty view of downtown saint paul.

The artist formally known

Possible to get pictures of these tunnels, they sound inspiring.

Go Up