September 24, 2024, 09:42:57 AM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Drew's Semester Break Adventures

Started by applesauce, November 30, 2011, 04:37:39 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

if you ever rode the train to tullytown (idk why you would, rotten place with the only memorable landmark is a landfill) you saw my place of Work.  and probably saw me too.

Socks

Tullytown is the last exist on route one north before New York! I have taken thst exist almost every weekday for the last few months. It is part of my drive and high plan, which starts on Street road and ends in a mad dash at Tullytown. It sucked for a while because they were fixing the ramp on Tyburn road and I could not travel down the back woods and abandoned buildings. They have that gay industrial zone at the very end with no outlets but many illegal uturn I have made there. I had to jerk myself around Morristown to get back. Holy shit I could drive there now if I wanted to. We are definitely chilling soon.

silvertone

we could get pizza at v&s because that is the only thing i really know to do.

Socks

Quote from: silvertone on November 30, 2011, 01:45:15 PM
we could get pizza at v&s because that is the only thing i really know to do.

We could talk to this little old lady that guards the crossing everyday from 2:30 to three on Philadelphia avenue. She drives a minivan and parks it nearby. I have never seen any school cbildren there but I have named her Fran. She sits in a little wicker chair with her mouth open and tongue out, waiting for the undertaker. Otherwise we can do whatever we want. We can blow rails off Fran's tits for all I care.

snoorkel

idk, you really want to drive from mpls to winnipeg and back in December?

vulpix

Quote from: Socks on November 30, 2011, 08:45:21 AM
What in the world would ever make you think that drugs obscure your clarity? That's more on the person.

Quote from: applesauce on November 30, 2011, 08:57:26 AM
My experiences.

your experiences of never doing something tell you that the things you've never done will definitely be certain way? 

applesauce

Quote from: vulpix on November 30, 2011, 02:11:49 PM
your experiences of never doing something tell you that the things you've never done will definitely be certain way? 

Having never tried something? Are we talking about shrooms like she suggested after I posted this or are we talking about pot? Because I have smoked.
Quote from: vziard on November 30, 2011, 01:53:06 PM
idk, you really want to drive from mpls to winnipeg and back in December?

Yeah. Pretty sure.

applesauce

The sandman and I are going on a northward trip wrench;

Hiro

Quote from: Boognish-Redux- on November 30, 2011, 10:12:02 AM
How's the weather in your parts Hiro?
Quote from: eeeeeee on November 30, 2011, 10:13:19 AM
YA HIRO IS IT SNOWING!?!?!?
I haven't looked in this thread in a while but yeah it snowed a good deal over the weekend and now everything's just covered in ice. I think the low today was -4 or something like that.

applesauce

Holy shit, yesterday was fucking crazy. From crawling to tiny pipes filled with gravel to walking for miles down a 15-foot diameter tunnel over 200 feet beneath the surface. From popping a series of manholes on the side of the interstate, unsure which was the right one, to being questioned by the saint Paul police. Day 1 of twin cities UE rampage was fucking great.

applesauce

December 13, 2011, 10:41:55 PM #40 Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 10:46:50 PM by applesauce
Oh my god I have never been so dirty ever. I just washed enough sand out of my hair and off my body to clog the shower drain, and after 30 minutes of vigorous scrubbing, there is still some sand in my hair.

Since I last posted in this thread I have walked over 17 miles in drains, some as old as 1890, visited a natural show cave that has been sealed except for a pants-shredding 60 foot squeeze since the 1850s, climbed among the taraces and the subbasements of what was the world's largest flour mill when it opened in 1861, visited sealed prohibition beer-smuggling caves, featuring running trucks disgused as milk trucks, dug about a foot of a chattiere into the largest cave in saint paul (the 38-foot dig has less than 5 feet left!!) and mined about 8 feet of tunnel at sandland.

I have been exploring almost nonstop since Sunday, and don't plan on stopping until Thursday.

YPrrrr

Samus Aran

applesauce

um so i guess i didn't go to baudette lol...

ME##

Go Up