Black Friday are you shoopin any deals?

Started by snoorkel, November 24, 2011, 01:58:47 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

applesauce

Quote from: Trevor on November 25, 2011, 11:29:44 PM
that is despicable

Well idk, look at all the people who get money or giftcards for christmas. How is that any different? That's actually worse IMO.

snoorkel

Quote from: vziard on November 24, 2011, 09:09:38 AM
oo wow they have a 4x4 (16gb) Corsair Vengeance pack for $90... this is what I need, yes it is.

this was sold out by the time I decided to buy it today :( :(

but they had another Corsair Vengeance 16gb pack also for $90 so I bought that. FINALLY MORE RAM!!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: silvertone on November 24, 2011, 11:06:34 AM
Hoping to find a Cool Used one, but I am really going in their blindly.

Drum Machines are weirdly expensive and the cheap ones aren't really worth using.

Can you use that gift card online? Their used section online is really nice now.

What's your budget? The Alesis SR-16 is pretty standard and established. A lot of people like it.
The boss dr-880 is another real popular one, but that's getting into pretty heady prices.

You could look into a used mpc 500 if you just want to use it as a drum machine. I was shopping around for a drum machine last year and bought an mpc 1000 from guitar center's used stock for about $300. The sequencer on there is incredible and it's great being able to pump it full of different drum kits and stuff.

Dunno dunno

snoorkel

Yeah I've never landed on good drum machines that seemed worth buying. Imo it's kind of easier just to have a nice pad controller with a computer, since you can torrent complete instrument packs for every drum machine ever anyway ... but that is also not analog and analog is what rulez

silvertone

i already purchased The machine when gzgz, just needed a drum machine because me and my friend wanted a Beat to play along with us as we play.

found this electro harmonix DRM-16 in the "vintage" section of guitar center's website. it was around 130 and it is Really Simple [at least it looks simple], but if i like it i would look into an MPC 500 cos i been meaning to get a Real Drum Machine for a long time now.

piano moths

I have a cheap drum machine and it's easy to use, has a lot of kits and seems pretty versatile. Should I not be satisfied?!  baddood;
kill them w kindness

Socks

You should. Especially when it sounds so provocative.

silvertone

Quote from: eeeeeee on November 29, 2011, 12:13:48 AM
I have a cheap drum machine and it's easy to use, has a lot of kits and seems pretty versatile. Should I not be satisfied?!  baddood;
Mine has 4 settings
Disco, Rock, Funk, MISC and then i can make the various Parts of the drumset more prominent and change the bpm .

piano moths

Quote from: silvertone on November 29, 2011, 01:32:04 PM
Mine has 4 settings
Disco, Rock, Funk, MISC and then i can make the various Parts of the drumset more prominent and change the bpm .

how much did you get yours for?
kill them w kindness

silvertone

famy

?????

I bought a 90-something bluray burner that had a $40 rebate.
Die for Dethklok

silvertone

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: silvertone on December 10, 2011, 10:25:59 PM
i never got this

What the shit? Why not?
You might want to look into one of these if you're still looking. I just picked one up on the cheap. $40!!!!

http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/jan99/articles/zoomsample695.htm

silvertone

Go Up