Black Friday are you shoopin any deals?

Started by snoorkel, November 24, 2011, 01:58:47 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snoorkel

I have paid attention to 0% of Black Friday marketing this year, so I sorrily will not be.

applesauce

November 24, 2011, 06:04:11 AM #1 Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 06:11:04 AM by applesauce
Only Newegg. $30 for a matching set to my RAM (2x 4xgb ripjaws x 1600) yeah. And who knows what their real deals will be when they come out! Also the Corsair 500R is at $80 from $140...I need a new case because the side panel of my current case doesn't close with my radiator on, and I was actually looking at either the 400R or 500R.

If you're still thinking of doing an upgrade soon, now would be a great time-- you could probably save $300-400 on a $1000 build if you looked at what was on sale.

silvertone

i am going to buy a drum machine and have a coupon to guitar center, so I might go. Pray that apathy doesn't set in ;_;

??????

i'll find out later in the day
I NEED TO KNOW WHAT CLOTHING STORES ARE OFF FOR TOMORROW

and also newegg
daddy needs an external drive*~*~*~

applesauce

Quote from: applesauce on November 24, 2011, 06:04:11 AM
If you're still thinking of doing an upgrade soon, now would be a great time-- you could probably save $300-400 on a $1000 build if you looked at what was on sale.

Actually I totally take that back, since most of the expense would be in a 2011 CPU & mobo, which they really don't have any incentive to put on sale. Also the one 2011 mobo that they did put on sale already sold out.  hocuspocus;

But if you are looking to upgrade GPU or get an SSD or something like that now would be a fucking great time to do it and save a pretty good bit.

snoorkel

Quote from: applesauce on November 24, 2011, 08:31:41 AM
Actually I totally take that back, since most of the expense would be in a 2011 CPU & mobo, which they really don't have any incentive to put on sale. Also the one 2011 mobo that they did put on sale already sold out.  hocuspocus;

But if you are looking to upgrade GPU or get an SSD or something like that now would be a fucking great time to do it and save a pretty good bit.

Yeah, I'll probably wait until near or after Christmas, because I don't have money right now either.

Very well might get some new RAM, though

Quote from: silvertone on November 24, 2011, 07:05:43 AM
i am going to buy a drum machine and have a coupon to guitar center, so I might go. Pray that apathy doesn't set in ;_;

o cool. Is there a kind  you want?

snoorkel

oo wow they have a 4x4 (16gb) Corsair Vengeance pack for $90... this is what I need, yes it is.

Socks

I'm just going to get really high around midnight, take a bag of chips to eat, and slowly walk around Macys pointing at things and making odd little gestures, going up and down the escalators. I'm tempted to wear my pajamas and slippers. 

Hey, if they want to be ridiculous, then I will show them ridiculous.

snoorkel

Quote from: Socks on November 24, 2011, 09:18:26 AM
I'm just going to get really high around midnight, take a bag of chips to eat, and slowly walk around Macys pointing at things and making odd little gestures, going up and down the escalators. I'm tempted to wear my pajamas and slippers. 

Hey, if they want to be ridiculous, then I will show them ridiculous.

I like this plan thumbup;

wear a centurion costume

Socks

Quote from: vziard on November 24, 2011, 09:50:46 AM
I like this plan thumbup;

wear a centurion costume

I need some accomplices to dress as goblins and phantoms so I can chase them around the store echoing hedonistic chants and hymns.

snoorkel

Crucified-ghoul-Jesus is always a good black Friday gag, too

applesauce

My mom gave me permission to buy my own christmas presents, though I won't actually get them until christmas.

Just got 8gb 1600 ram, 24" LED monitor, corsair 500r, and a cheap NIC  giggle; giggle; giggle; giggle;

Socks

Quote from: vziard on November 24, 2011, 09:59:05 AM
Crucified-ghoul-Jesus is always a good black Friday gag, too

We will save this for Christmas eve.

silvertone

Quote from: vziard on November 24, 2011, 09:05:25 AM
o cool. Is there a kind  you want?

Hoping to find a Cool Used one, but I am really going in their blindly.

LCK

Go Up