March 28, 2024, 01:48:14 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, November 21, 2011, 09:49:17 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

November 21, 2011, 09:49:17 AM Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 12:00:47 PM by Snowy

Andria

I have occasionally, and I think it is pretty normal for a fair number of people. I have never been able to justify actually trying though.

YPrrrr

I have thought about it plenty of times but ultimately it would never be a good decision. There's still things in life I wouldn't want to potentially miss, suicide could detrimentally affect my afterlife options, and finally it's just selfish.

But yeah, for some reason when I'm really upset I always mutter that I'm going to kill myself

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

snoorkel

I've never been at the point of having a plan and a reason, but I have definitely spent periods of my life wanting to die... the year I spent on all the (hard) drugs was hardly more than a weak effort to harm and kill myself. I didn't care if I lived or died, just wanted to give myself completely up to the chance that a bad batch or misplaced shot would do me in. Fortunately, none ever did, and I doubt I'll ever think like that again.

piano moths

i don't think in the future i would kill myself, but sometiems i don't want to be around
kill them w kindness

PLEASEHELP1991

I have however wished I weren't born but I guess I'm here so...
I love [you]

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I'm constantly thinking about suicide. These thoughts mostly occur when I'm by myself, so I try to be around people.

It's been a tough year for me, and I know life only gets harder. So, when I think of these things I just don't really want to keep going. So, yeah.

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: N o t S i d on November 22, 2011, 12:14:11 AM
I'm constantly thinking about suicide. 

I've had a therapist from Freshman year of highschool to freshman year of college
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

??????

Samus Aran

No. There was one point in my life when I was doing pretty shitty, and at this time I sort of thought about suicide, partly because I was just really angsty and also partly because one of my best friends at the time was suicidal. It was pretty shitty always having to wonder if I'd even ever talk to him again. But this also helped me realize that suicide was retarded.  I was 16 at the time.

snoorkel

Quote from: N o t S i d on November 22, 2011, 12:14:11 AM
I'm constantly thinking about suicide. These thoughts mostly occur when I'm by myself, so I try to be around people.

It's been a tough year for me, and I know life only gets harder. So, when I think of these things I just don't really want to keep going. So, yeah.

Life doesn't get harder, that's one of those things they tell you y/n

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Nope, not even a shred of a fiber of a thought in that direction. 

There's still mountains and woods out there and other countries to explore and people to meet and shit to do.

snoorkel

Quote from: Boognish-Redux- on November 22, 2011, 05:30:02 PM
Nope, not even a shred of a fiber of a thought in that direction. 

There's still mountains and woods out there and other countries to explore and people to meet and shit to do.

Basically my thoughts... if I ever really wanted to off myself, I'd just divorce from reality and live in a Bavarian forest writing cryptic poetry or something.

silvertone

Go Up