March 28, 2024, 01:39:07 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, November 21, 2011, 09:49:17 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snoorkel

* the burzum slowly and deliberately loads himself into the PT-44S Plasma Table

silvertone

Quote from: vziard on November 22, 2011, 06:12:12 PM
* the burzum slowly and deliberately loads himself into the PT-44S Plasma Table
it would cause a nozzle collision and all i would get is a concussion at best ;-; (mostly just a head ache)

the shortest route to the sea

There was an attempted suicide at my school yesterday, and two committed over the summer. It's been part of my psyche since puberty, I'm coming to accept that my brain is trying to kill me sometimes.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

applesauce

I've thought about it yes, of course. Seriously? I don't think so. The times I've thought of it have had more to do with curiosity as to how it would feel and what I would think while plummeting several hundred feet, knowing that it was all over than it ever had to do with hating life and wanting it to over. There have certainly been periods that I've been very dissatisfied with my life and didn't give much of a shit what happened and definitely wasn't enjoying everything, but they've been pretty rare. I don't think I've ever been miserable and hating my life-- certainly not for a long period of time, maybe for a couple days at most.

I don't know if I could ever do it. If I did it would be by jumping. For sure. Because I think that experience would be wonderful, but it's the only way to get it.

applesauce

Socks

Quote from: vziard on November 22, 2011, 05:44:12 PM
Basically my thoughts... if I ever really wanted to off myself, I'd just divorce from reality and live in a Bavarian forest writing cryptic poetry or something.

I would need a large supply of mephedrone with me.

strongbad

Never seriously, but I've definitely thought about it. I enjoy life for the most part, and there are still many things left to experience and enjoy.

Daddy

In the past, yes.

In the last 2 years, no.

InbredPsychosis

In the past, not too many times. I used to look down upon people who wanted to kill themselves.

Recently? I'd probably be dead right now if there was a gun in this house.
TAKE UR MEDICINE

PLEASEHELP1991

Quote from: InbredPsychosis on November 28, 2011, 08:36:29 PM
In the past, not too many times. I used to look down upon people who wanted to kill themselves.

Recently? I'd probably be dead right now if there was a gun in this house.
I understand that you've gotten out of a relationship recently. Have you talked to someone you trust in real life about it?
I love [you]

bluaki

I haven't, I have been, plenty of times, depressed and otherwise in a significant psychological mess mostly thanks to my identity issues, but I guess I'm just not the type to easily go for a death wish from this. n_n

applesauce

Quote from: bluaki on November 29, 2011, 01:28:38 AM
I haven't, I have been, plenty of times, depressed and otherwise in a significant psychological mess mostly thanks to my identity issues, but I guess I'm just not the type to easily go for a death wish from this. n_n

When I saw that you had posted in this thread I was like "oh god" but this post made me happy.  giggle; Good for you for dealing with all the shitty people in the world a lot better than most people could.

bluaki

Quote from: applesauce on November 29, 2011, 03:19:41 AM
Good for you for dealing with all the shitty people in the world a lot better than most people could.
Actually, it's arguably worse in that I simply don't deal with others like at all saddood;

applesauce

Quote from: bluaki on November 29, 2011, 03:32:41 AM
Actually, it's arguably worse in that I simply don't deal with others like at all saddood;

Becoming bad at socializing and a relative recluse is so much better than being horribly depressed and having violent mood swings and hating everyone and thinking bad things about yourself and hurting yourself and others and really any of the myriad of things that happen to people.

I mean you seem like you're pretty happy with your life and you're definitely moving forward and not letting shit fuck with you. That's better than most people could do, myself probably included.

Go Up