April 16, 2024, 01:51:18 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

If you could eradicate one race

Started by snoorkel, November 21, 2011, 12:41:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

vote here

blacks
5 (23.8%)
whites
5 (23.8%)
jews
1 (4.8%)
asian
0 (0%)
arab
1 (4.8%)
puerto rican
3 (14.3%)
indian (native)
2 (9.5%)
mexican
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Go Down

YPrrrr

wawi

wawi

silvertone

Quote from: bluebirdofhappiness on November 21, 2011, 11:07:02 PM
The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement is a good way to achieve that end.
Proud member

Thyme

The Roadster 4 Hours endurance race. Fuck that race and fuck the Tsukuba Circuit. I'd be way closer to finishing GT5 without that race.

nyandood;

Socks

I do not wish to eradicate an entire race because that is stupid but I do wish to have the power to selectively clear up the gene pool of filth from the entire world. Often these decision would be instantaneous and stem from my own experience. If I am hassled by the thuggery or ignorance of an individual I would love to calmly poiny my finger at their forehead and watch as a whirlpool from the heavens violently tears him away to some cosmic garbage disposal. Then I strut away.

Fuck all the phonies.

Daddy

Not really a race but Africa itself

It's not because they're black but because as a continent almost every fucking country there sucks.

South Africa? Highest rape, murder, and car jacking rates in the world. Third highest AIDS rates in the world.  Also Vuvuzelas

The two countries that beat out SA in AIDS infections?  Both in Africa.  In fact, with a few exceptions all of the highest infected countries are in Africa.

Sudan? Congo? Somalia? Rwanda? 

Then there is Uganda with 'DEY EAT DA POO POO'. 

Countries with killing albinos for their witch powers or whatever. Raping babies/virgins to cure aids, etc.

So, as a whole  I think we'd do better without Africa as is.  Though I'm sure proper education, stable government, and not sucking could also fix that.  AIDS isn't helped by the church though and corporate interests funding a lot of the violence for resources isn't going to stop much either.

InbredPsychosis

The Jews and the Arabs have caused most of the problems in the world, so I had to be stupid and choose to eradicate an entire race, I'd press the button on one of them.
TAKE UR MEDICINE

snoorkel

Quote from: Khadafi on November 27, 2011, 09:28:50 AM
Not really a race but Africa itself

It's not because they're black but because as a continent almost every fucking country there sucks.

South Africa? Highest rape, murder, and car jacking rates in the world. Third highest AIDS rates in the world.  Also Vuvuzelas

The two countries that beat out SA in AIDS infections?  Both in Africa.  In fact, with a few exceptions all of the highest infected countries are in Africa.

Sudan? Congo? Somalia? Rwanda? 

Then there is Uganda with 'DEY EAT DA POO POO'. 

Countries with killing albinos for their witch powers or whatever. Raping babies/virgins to cure aids, etc.

So, as a whole  I think we'd do better without Africa as is.  Though I'm sure proper education, stable government, and not sucking could also fix that.  AIDS isn't helped by the church though and corporate interests funding a lot of the violence for resources isn't going to stop much either.

afrika is the future

silvertone

Socks

Quote from: vziard on November 28, 2011, 09:14:35 PM
afrika is the future

Never again. South America is the future. I know, imagining all of those little suenos finally establishing something.

Hippopo

If I could eradicate one race, I would choose not to eradicate any.

What is this thread?  confuseddood;

silvertone

Quote from: Socks on November 29, 2011, 01:22:06 PM
Never again. South America is the future. I know, imagining all of those little suenos finally establishing something.
YES

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Go Up