September 28, 2024, 06:29:19 AM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

GOOGLE+ NOW FUCKERS

Started by applesauce, November 15, 2011, 05:19:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

applesauce

Quote from: Socks on November 15, 2011, 05:53:22 PM
I'm caught up with everything until now but what is this mic and video thingy? Is this his Google + works because I find that highly intrusive and unnecessarly counter productive for a little nightly meet and greet general chat.

You don't need a mic and camera to do it, but you do need speakers because most of us talk.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Socks

Now I am having plugin issues and I get the little computer animation with the aww and sad face and his tool box and tools that just can't fix the issue. But to be honest at this point it has taken way too long to work and I see no fun in it anyway. I think I will just stick to posts, PMs and AIM unless someone cares to come up with a different common way to talk because this Google shit sucks.

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

Socks

I just realized that the reason my computer froze was because Google Plus under the auspices of Google Plus Plugin had opened up over 200 different processes for that same application! Pretty much leaving me blind deaf and assfucked as far as CPU and memory are concerned.

Geno

I don't get why you all get on Google+. Am I missing something?
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Socks

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Geno on November 15, 2011, 06:41:48 PM
I don't get why you all get on Google+. Am I missing something?
video chat

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

PLEASEHELP1991

I may actually join now. ^^^^^^
I love [you]

Commander Fuckass

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

applesauce

Hensa

this was a good night

sleep well, i love you guys

Go Up