September 28, 2024, 12:21:58 AM

1,531,323 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

guys

Started by Samus Aran, November 15, 2011, 12:06:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snoorkel

Quote from: silvertone on November 15, 2011, 02:17:01 PM
Manga > Mein Kampf > any english Bull Shit  

mein kampf is actually one of the worst books  i have ever read.  

lol i'm sure it is.

Quote from: applesauce on November 15, 2011, 02:18:19 PM
Recently I have wanted to read several books that exist only in German.

Germany, particularly from like 1820 up to WWII had some seriously good stuff going on.

exactly there are like 1,000,001 books in German especially philosophy and science categories that have no been translated. this also happens in greatest amount with respect to the total output with things from india which pisses me off because think of all the history you could learn about that exists in sanskrit but we only get a few token translations of old hindu things?

only one solution in sight, learn german and sanskrit.

applesauce

This thread makes me want to write again, which I have not done in a very, very long time.

silvertone

Quote from: vziard on November 15, 2011, 02:21:23 PM
lol i'm sure it is.

imagine 200 pages of gibberish then he talks about his child hood and early work and the formation of the nazi party + popularization of the nazi party. that is as far as i got.

Socks

That's why those idiots burned some of it.

silvertone

the futurist manifestos are more exciting and makes me want to kill all the jews more than hitler's writings ever did.   cry;

Socks

Quote from: silvertone on November 15, 2011, 02:25:02 PM
the futurist manifestos are more exciting and makes me want to kill all the jews more than hitler's writings ever did.   cry;

Or just a trip at the mall and or the end shift at the restaurant will make you want to kill all of the Jews too. Heck, if you read poor old Ted's manifesto you'd want to mail a pipe bomb into your mother's uterus if you could.

silvertone

the unabomber is my political Jesus

Hiro

I would really like to learn another language or three.

Go Up