April 18, 2024, 01:05:04 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Unpopular Opinions: Vidya Game Edition

Started by Commander Fuckass, June 26, 2014, 07:55:17 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

Kalahari Inkantation

hot tæ:

twilight princess has (much) better motion control swordplay than skyward sword does

C.Mongler

that's not even a hot take, that's just like saying a link to the past has better motion control swordplay in that it doesn't lol

Samus Aran

yeah i mean ultimately waggling is annoying but waggling to control an otherwise really good swordplay system (basically wind waker plus cool extra moves) is obviously better than skyward sword's convoluted forced shit

when you're using a gamecube controller, tp has the best swordplay in the series imo

C.Mongler

i honestly didn't mind skywards goofy shit in the switch re-release with the non-motion controls

though using the non-motion controls had their own problems lol awdood;

but yeah TPs controls are essentially any sense of motion is mapped as a button press lol

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

i'll come back to this post in a few months and see where you're at
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: C.Mongler link=msg=16just like saying a link to the past has better motion control swordplay in that it doesn't lol
/quote]

Explain you'resel've.

Go Up