September 28, 2024, 04:15:39 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

the return of dick things I have done

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, November 01, 2011, 01:01:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

??????

Quote from: eeeeeee on November 01, 2011, 07:16:14 PM
I wonder if we would be friends.
oh my god yes
she's bisexual
you two can become lovers <333
she's awkward at times though because she's so shy and is stuck in her head a lot  giggle;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

you should invite her to boyah.

do it.

also, skylark you are always welcome to come up to asheville.

Daddy

go and ask where alton brown and act confused and explain you saw a chef with the initials a.b.

piano moths

invite her to boyah, clucky

notsid i would be so happy to come there because you said it is a mountain town and I wouldbe happy to be in a mountain town right now. i'm in shorts but before i teleported i'd put on a jacket thats nearby and put my pipe in the pocket and zip!!!!! i'm there.
kill them w kindness

snoorkel

Quote from: eeeeeee on November 02, 2011, 07:31:01 PM
invite her to boyah, clucky

notsid i would be so happy to come there because you said it is a mountain town and I wouldbe happy to be in a mountain town right now. i'm in shorts but before i teleported i'd put on a jacket thats nearby and put my pipe in the pocket and zip! Bim!! Bim!! Bim!! Bim!! Bim! i'm there.

How can anyone be against keeping Bim!!! around, this post was made priceless by it

piano moths

Quote from: vziard on November 02, 2011, 07:52:49 PM
How can anyone be against keeping Bim! Bim!! Bim!! Bim! around, this post was made priceless by it

I like the Bim! And I am happy that it went where I wanted (lots after zip) I think its really funny though and one of those really endearing this about boyah Y'KNOW?!?!
kill them w kindness

Go Up